Oxygen gives us life. Of course, we all breathe in and get sufficient amounts of oxygen. But still, ensuring that you supply more oxygen can help your blood and other organs of your body perform efficiently.
Also Read: Why Sleep Is The Best Painkiller?
Though healthy individuals never get to know the lack of oxygen levels in the air, those suffering from lung disorders like pneumonia tend to feel suffocated in poorly ventilated places.
The human body is capable of naturally breathing in oxygen without any conscious effort. But when you can offer a helping hand to your body by taking some steps like breathing deeply as an exercise, your health tends to get better.
Also Read: What You Do Not Know About Calories
Here are some tips to help you out.
Breathe in fresh air that contains more oxygen and less of toxins and pollutants. Don't smoke actively or passively. Never stay in poorly ventilated areas.
Every time you consciously breathe, try to practice slow and deep breathing. By doing so, you can enhance your body's ability to grab more oxygen from the surroundings.
Sit straight when you consciously breathe in as good posture allows your lungs to breathe more efficiently.
Perform your workouts regularly. To keep your lungs healthy, choose cardio as it enhances both blood circulation and breathing capacity.
Take preventive measures to reduce your chances of suffering any kind of lung disorders. If required, quit habits like smoking.
Ensure that your diet is rich in iron. Iron is good for your blood. Also, eat foods that detoxify your lungs.
Eat plant based foods and ensure that your blood never gets too acidic. Ensure that your lungs and blood are healthy from time to time.
- Blood In The Semen: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis & Treatment
- 7 Silent Signs Of Kidney Infection You Should Never Ignore!
- What Causes Blood In Urine (Haematuria)?
- Why Should You Bank Your Baby’s Cord Blood?
- World Blood Donor Day 2018: 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Donating Blood
- World Blood Donor Day 2018: Carrot-Apple-Pomegranate Juice For Hemoglobin And Weight Loss
- World Thalassemia Day: What Food Is Good For Thalassemia?
- World Thalassemia Day 2018: Everything You Need To Know About Thalassemia
- 10 Foods That Increases Blood In Body Quickly
- 9 Scary Facts On AIDS You Must Know!
- Blood In Urine Can Be A Sign Of This Disease, Check It Out!
- The Colour Of Your Earwax Can Determine Details Of Your Health