Do you often avoid wearing crop tops or even sarees because you feel that your sagging tummy can make you look unfit?
If yes, then we totally understand your plight. A sagging, shapeless stomach can make you look older than your actually are and also mar your overall appearance.
Stomach sagging can occur due to various reasons such as rapid weight loss, effects of pregnancy, effects of surgeries, weight gain and so on.
Whatever the reason may be for that condition, a sagging tummy can be a huge blow to a person's self-confidence.
Also, a sagging tummy means a bigger waistline. As we may know, a bigger waistline can lead to a number of health complications like back pain, knee pain and even cardiovascular diseases.
Many people these days opt for tummy tucks or stomach lifts, which are surgical, cosmetic procedures used to reverse stomach sagging.
However, surgical procedures do come with certain side effects and they can also be very expensive.
So, if you want to reduce tummy sagging, at home, then have a look at the home remedy below!
Recipe To Prepare The Skin Pack:
- Coffee Powder - 3 tablespoons
- Olive Oil - 2 tablespoons
- Natural Clay Powder - 3 tablespoons
The mixture of coffee powder, olive oil and natural clay powder is very effective in providing a natural tummy lift by reducing sagging.
This natural mixture is rich in antioxidants and tannins that work on your skin to make it appear tighter and smoother.
In addition, this homemade skin pack repairs cell damage and boosts the production of new, healthy skin cells, thereby reversing tummy sagging with regular use.
Method To Prepare And Use The Skin Mask:
- Add the suggested amount of ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients well to form a paste.
- Now, apply the paste on to your stomach in a thick, even layer.
- Massage gently for a few minutes.
- Leave it on for at least 25-30 minutes, before taking a shower.
- Repeat the process at least thrice in a week for best results.