- 1 hr ago Saree Looks Decoded From The Pages Of History Following The Saree Twitter Trend
- 4 hrs ago On 3 Years Of Mom, Veteran Actress Sridevi’s Sober Outfits From The Film Decoded
- 4 hrs ago 7 Ways To Stop Being Taken For Granted By Your Partner
- 5 hrs ago 10 Reasons Why You Should Eat Raw Mangoes; Side Effects And Healthy Recipes
- Sports Fans to distribute masks on Ganguly's birthday on Wednesday, do charity
- News PM Modi to address global audience at India Global Week 2020
- Movies If Nepotism Worked, Sunny Deol’s Son Would’ve Been Like Tom Cruise: Annu Kapoor
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Series Expected To Go For Sale Starting August 21
- Automobiles Bajaj Platina 100 Disc Variant Launched: Priced At Rs 59,373
- Finance ICICI Bank To Offer Its Employees 8% Hike For Working Amid Covid 19
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
- Travel Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In North India In July 2020
Each one of us desires to get a flat tummy without taking much efforts. If you're looking for ideas on how to get a flat tummy, then this write-up just might interest you.
Donning a flat tummy is a matter of pride, but you should be extra-cautious while in the process of making your tummy flat. There are amazing ways you could use to reduce stomach fat. Also once you get an idea of how to get flat tummy, it is important you follow certain rules.
So, here's how to get flat tummy and some dos and don'ts for a flat tummy. Take a look.
1. Say No To Processed Foods
Flat tummies start in the kitchen and hence you need to be extra-cautious while consuming food. While maintaining a flat tummy, you should avoid taking processed foods, as they may add fats. Every diet-conscious person is aware of the fact that consuming processed foods not only is bad for the waist but it also affects the body.
2. Don't Drink Alcohol On A Regular Basis
Alcohol can lead to extra-calories in the body, which can add inches to your waistline. You should avoid drinking alcohol on a regular basis and instead alter your drink with a glass of water.
3. Unhealthy Snacks Are a Big No
You should avoid eating unhealthy snacks, as it can end up in making you look fat. Unhealthy snacks contain a high amount of fats and carbs, which may end up in adding a few extra inches on your waist. Instead, you can munch on a bowl of fresh fruits and veggies.
4. Avoid Sugar
If you want to know the ways to avoid stomach fat, you should avoid the intake of a large amount of sugar, as it may slow down the rate of metabolism in the body. Extra sugar in the body will hinder your body from acheiving goals. So, limit the intake of refined carbs and sugar to achieve a flat tummy. That's how to get a flat tummy.
5. Avoid Stress
Taking stress or high level of anxiety can produce Cortisol, the hormone that encourages the body to store fat-particularly in the abdominal region. So, it is always good to stay cool, calm and happy.
6. Chew Your Food
One important thing to take care while maintaining a flat tummy is you should chew your food. Chew your food properly, as you need to remember that digestion starts from your mouth. Chewing food avoids gas issues and bloating.
7. Drink Lots Of Water
You should drink lots of water to maintain a flat stomach and keep your body hydrated. This is a natural way to reduce tummy fat. Hydrated body is the secret towards a healthy and happy life. You should drink at least 8-10 glasses of water every day.
8. Eat Every 3-4 Hours In Small Propotions
How to get flat tummy? The answer is simple! You should eat food in every 3-4 hours, as it will help to boost metabolism in the body and also balance the sugar level. Low level of sugar in the body can keep the level of insulin low which in turn stores the fat in the middle of your body.
9. Have A Good Night's Sleep
According to studies, it is said that you should take plenty of sleep, as it helps to keep your body healthy and also is a secret way to reduce stomach fat. Sleeping according to one's need can help to control the hunger and decrease the craving for sugar and fatty foods.
10. Workout Every Day
One important thing you should consider while maintaining a flat stomach is following a regular workout session. You should workout on a regular basis, as it helps to flush out the toxins and harmful elements from the body. You should aim to workout at least one hour in a day to stay fit and healthy. If not gymming, you can pick up light exercise such as walking, running, jogging, etc. And that's how to get a flat tummy with little extra hard work.