- 4 hrs ago Alaya F Represents The Modern Indian Bride Through Her Recent Magazine Cover And How Beautifully!
- 5 hrs ago June 2020: Auspicious Housewarming Dates In This Month
- 5 hrs ago 5 Amazing Benefits Of Sunflower Oil For Skin
- 6 hrs ago June 2020: A List Of Popular Festivals That Will Be Celebrated In This Month
- Movies Vijay's Bigil Did Not Incur Losses: Confirms Producer Archana Kalpathi!
- Sports Kohli right guy to take Indian cricket forward, Stokes is best cricketer now: Botham
- News India, China don’t need US help to resolve border frictions: Chinese official media
- Technology Flipkart Sale: Must Check Out Discount Offers On Premium Smartphones
- Automobiles 2020 Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.83 Lakh
- Finance FM Sitharaman Launches Free Instant PAN Card Facility Using Aadhaar
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Do you often experience pain or cramps in your joints? Are you prone to fractures and joint-related injuries frequently?
If yes, it could mean that your bones are getting weaker, which is definitely not a good sign when it comes to your health.
The human bone structure or the skeletal system is the foundation to the human body, which supports various important functions of the body such as movement, protection of organs, etc.
The bone structure is also responsible for the production of blood cells, storage of minerals, endocrine regulation and so on.
As your bones provide protection for vital organs such as the brain, heart, lungs, etc, it is very crucial to ensure that you maintain the health of your bones.
Skeletal disorders or bone diseases can occur in people due to various reasons such as poor diet, lack of exercise, infections, heredity, as a symptom of certain other diseases, etc
When your bones become weak, your movements get impaired to a considerable extent, making simple tasks seem quite strenuous, causing joint pain and osteoporosis.
So, if you want to strengthen your bones naturally in a month, try this potent homemade drink.
Recipe To Prepare The Health Drink :
- Honey - 2 tablespoons
- Sesame Seeds - 1 tablespoon
- Pumpkin Seeds - ½ a tablespoon
The mixture of honey, sesame seeds and pumpkin seeds are known to make your bones stronger and healthier within days of regular use.
This mixture increases the bone structure's ability to absorb calcium, vitamin D and other essential minerals, thereby keeping it healthy and well nourished.
In addition, this natural health potion is rich in antioxidants that can minimise the occurrence of infections and inflammation that affect the bones.
This health drink works well when you alter your diet by including healthy foods that are rich in calcium and vitamins.
You can also indulge in some moderate physical activity every day to keep your bones healthy.
Method To Prepare And Consume The Health Drink:
- Add the suggested amounts of ingredients in a blender.
- Grind it well to obtain a mixture.
- Boil a pan of milk.
- Now, add the mixture to the cup of hot milk, stir well.
- Your health drink is now ready for consumption.
- You can consume this drink every morning, after breakfast.