- 8 hrs ago Neha Kakkar And Rohanpreet Singh Shells Out Major Couple Fashion Goals As They Twin In Black
- 9 hrs ago How To Self-Register For COVID-19 Vaccine On CoWin, And List Of Vaccination Centres In India
- 10 hrs ago Love The Idea Of Hand-Painted Apricot Tulips On Your Suit? Malavika Mohanan Has An Outfit Goal For You
- 11 hrs ago Your Party And Wedding Hairstyles Sorted Ft. Yashika Aannand; Check Out Her Pretty Looks!
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8 March 4 Highlights: Dhanushree, Shubha, Raghu, Vishwanath And Nirmala Get Nominated
- News Two observers to arrive in West Bengal today, oversee poll preparedness
- Sports Indian women’s hockey team end Germany tour with 1-2 defeat
- Technology Sony's New Patent Can Transform Any Live Object Into A Controller
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Sales Cross 6 Lakh Units Mark In 5 Years: Here Are All Details
- Finance NPS Vs APY: Where To Invest In Terms Of Good Returns?
- Education HPSSC Junior Office Assistant Admit Card 2021 Released At www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In March
A recent study claims that a kiss that lasts nearly for 10 seconds can transfer more than 75 million healthy bacteria from one person's mouth to the other. The best part is that this bacteria is friendly and does some good to your health.
Also Read: 10 Signs He Wants To Kiss You
As a part of the study, researchers made more than 20 couples kiss each other. Samples of saliva were collected before and after the test. The couples were allowed to kiss each other for a span of 10 seconds.
There was another interesting observation. People who are in a relationship tend to show similar levels of bacteria on their tongues as they tend to spend time together. Two strangers may show different samples on their tongues.
The researchers also made one person of each couple consume yoghurt before a kiss. After the kiss, when the partner's saliva samples were collected, more than 80 million bacteria was found to be transferred from the partner who consumed yoghurt.
Now, you have one more reason to kiss your partner often. Yes, it is healthy and also makes both of you feel good. It also strengthens your bond and enhances intimacy. Now, let us also look at other aspects of this research.
The Passion And Duration Is Also Important
This research also proved that the duration and the intensity of the kiss also makes a lot of difference in the amount of bacteria that is being spread.
Among various kissing styles, the French kiss seems to transfer the highest amounts of bacteria within less time.
There Is An Apparatus Too
Scientists also have devised an apparatus that measures the transfer of healthy bacteria after a kiss. But this isn't available for public.
Never Kiss Strangers
Now that you know that a kiss can spread healthy bacteria when you do it with a healthy partner, it is also better to avoid kissing a stranger for the same reason- spread of bacteria!
Craving And Dopamine
Dopamine levels spike after a kiss and this is why you would crave for more and more kisses. Also, your heart starts beating faster and supplies more oxygen.
As endorphins are released, you tend to feel euphoric after a kiss. This is why most of us feel happy, joyful and sleepless when we're romantic.
What If You Don't Have A Partner?
There are other ways to get some healthy bacteria into your body. Eat more of pro-biotic yoghurt to soothe your gut.