- 16 min ago Indo-Pak Lesbian Couple Slams Their Video Removal From TikTok: 'Rumours About Homophobia Are True'
- 1 hr ago Kriti Sanon Has Fashion Lessons For Those Who Want To Ace The Traditional Marathi Look
- 1 hr ago Karisma Kapoor Gives Us Awe-worthy Moments With Her Ethnic And Western Outfits
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 10 December 2019
- News 2 CRPF men martyred, 2 injured in J'khand fratricide incident
- Technology Realme Buds Air Price In India Revealed: How To Get Rs. 400 Discount
- Movies Lovebirds Ranbir Kapoor & Alia Bhatt Planning To Tie The Knot In Kashmir? Read Details Here
- Finance Jagran Prakashan Shares Fall After Fixing Buy-Back Price
- Sports India vs West Indies, 3rd T20I: Preview, Dream11 prediction, fantasy tips, probable XI, TV timing
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Not being able to sleep is a problem that most of us face during the night. Hours of tossing and turning does not give us proper sleep no matter how hard we try to.
Sleeping is an important part of our lives and lack of proper sleep can render our entire day useless. Now, we can put an end to this with the help of this homemade sleep remedy.
This is considered to be one of the best Indian home remedies for sleep and it provides relaxation to our body without any side effects.
In fact, most of the sleeping pills out there are the ones that cause insomnia and other sleep-related disorders for people.
Sleeping pills are known to offer only a temporary solution to your sleeping problems. Meanwhile, this homemade sleep remedy is said to offer a long-lasting solution to your sleeping troubles.
Most of the sleep medications out there come with a lot of after effects that can cause several health problems later. The homemade sleep remedy in this article is all that you need for a relaxing disturbance-free sleep.
You will need to boil some bananas before going to bed. Bananas are rich in potassium and magnesium and they provide relaxation without causing sleep disturbances.
Further, these minerals also help in relaxing the muscles. You can make a delicious tea before hitting the bed.
- One organic banana
- 1 pot of water
- Small amount of cinnamon (optional)
Peel a banana and add it to a vessel containing water. Boil it for ten minutes. Later, sprinkle some cinnamon into the mixture.
Strain it and drink it an hour before bedtime. This tea provides enough soothing effects and also treats you to a good night's sleep.