- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 07 May 2021
- 14 hrs ago Mother’s Day 2021: Health Tips For New Moms With Diabetes
- 14 hrs ago Mother’s Day Special: 16 Easy And Effective Beauty Tips For Busy Moms
- 14 hrs ago Wardrobe Talks: Benefits Of Keeping Shoe Trees And Boxes In Wardrobe Particularly Amid Covid-19 Pandemic
- News All arrivals from India banned with immediate effect says Sri Lanka
- Finance Suppliers Charging Up To 20 Times Higher Price For Rs. 1500-Rs. 2000 Oxygen Cylinder
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan Wishes Parents Mammootty & Sulfath On Their 42nd Anniversary
- Sports Laxmi Ratan Shukla donates IPL commentary fee to WB CM's Relief Fund
- Automobiles 2021 Volkswagen T-Roc Bookings & Deliveries Details Announced
- Education Osmania University Results 2021 Declared For UG And PG Courses
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Goa In May
- Technology Oppo K9 5G With 90Hz Display, 65W Fast Charging Goes Official; Price, Features
Including superfoods in the diet is the best way to increase stamina and energy. Nutrients such as complex carbohydrates, protein, fibre and vitamin C assist in increasing the stamina. These nutrients keep a person active all day long.
Complex carbohydrates are the main sources of fuel for the body and brain. Complex carbohydrates are present in bread, pasta and rice. Vitamin C helps to strengthen the immune system and protects the body from cold, flu and other minor ailments.
It fights against the disease-causing pathogens and keeps the body fit. Protein, on the other hand, is an important nutrient for growth and development.
It increases satiety and prevents the person from overeating. Healthy sources of protein include lean chicken, fish, eggs and nuts.
Iron is also an essential nutrient to be included in the diet. Lack of iron content in the body causes lethargy and fatigue. So, it is essential we have foods that can increase our stamina naturally to carry out the various functions of the body.
In this article, we at Boldsky will be listing out some of the foods that increase the stamina. Read on to know more about it.
Apples are rich in antioxidants, are high in soluble fibre, vitamins and minerals that boost the immune system. They detoxify the liver, keep a check on weight and maintain a healthy heart. The fibre present in it keeps one energetic for a long period of time.
Almonds are rich in vitamin E and omega-3 fatty acids that provide an excellent source of energy to the body. They build strong bones, nourish the brain and improve heart health.
Beans are packed with iron, fibre, carbohydrates, proteins and minerals. They provide total nourishment and increase the energy levels in the body.
Brown rice is rich in fibre and vitamin B complex. It aids in a smooth digestion process, since it is less starchy. It provides a feeling of fullness and keeps one feeling energetic for a longer period of time.
Bananas are rich sources of carbohydrates, fibre and fructose. They provide an instant energy boost and increase stamina. They also help increase concentration and focus.
Beetroot is rich in vitamins A and C. These vitamins help to build up the stamina by reducing exhaustion and tiredness. Beetroot juice helps to eliminate fatigue and boosts the energy levels.