- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Movies Troll Asks Shah Rukh Khan To Respond To His Failures, ‘Bas Aap Dua Mein Yaad Rakhna’ Is His Reply!
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The human body is blessed with a large number of organs and organ systems. Quite amazingly, most of these organs are assigned some special responsibilities and they cannot be handled by some other organs. If any of these organs stop working due to any negligence, the entire body is sure to face the consequences in the end. For example, the set of 32 teeth in the human mouth. These teeth are responsible for cutting, tearing, and chewing food. It is the task that other organs of the body cannot do.
If you are careful about your body, then you will never keep your teeth dirty. You must develop the habit of brushing your teeth carefully so that they would remain free from all dangers. What happens if you don’t brush your teeth? It is an obvious query; the answer can make you aware of the consequences that you would surly face.
What happens if you don't brush your teeth? Read on to know that...
Gums holds your teeth strongly in your jaws. If you do not clean your gums regularly, then you may face the risk of getting gum diseases, including pyorrhea. Your gums go weak due to improper cleaning, and as a result, they get infected. This decreases their strength and that can be fatal for your teeth. They may start falling out frequently.
Falling Of Teeth:
This is the obvious outcome of gum diseases. The teeth start falling out, and it can leave you with a hollow mouth. This can destroy all the pleasures of your life.
With pyorrhea and other teeth diseases, you often become a victim of bad or foul breath. Improper brushing of the teeth can leave food particles between your teeth. They often get decayed, and you face the consequence in the form of foul or bad breath. Due to this, you may even hesitate to speak in front of your friends and family. This can be highly embarrassing indeed.
This is a deadly consequence that you may face, especially when you are not bothered about what happens if you don’t brush your teeth. The bad breath can leave germs lurking in your mouth that you often inhale with your lungs. This often causes lung infection that leads to pneumonia in some cases.
This is a sexual problem and many people are often unable to relate teeth problems to sexual problems. As a matter of fact, there is a distant relationship between these two; also other factors like deficiency of Vitamin D, inflammation and smoking contribute to the problem.
These are just a few aftereffects that you may face if you fail to take care of your teeth. Keeping these things in mind, never take a risk of avoiding brushing your teeth at least twice a day.