- News Goa elections: Manohar Parikkar's son quits BJP after failing to get ticket
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 January 21 Highlights: Rashami Desai And Devoleena Bhattacharjee Get Into A Nasty Fight
- Finance Buy Aster DM Healthcare For 16% Potential Gains In 3 Months: HDFC Securities
- Sports PKL 2021-22: U.P. Yoddha beat Bengal Warriors, jump to fourth on points table
- Automobiles Tata Tiago CNG Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio CNG: Design, Powertrain & More
- Education RSMSSB Admit Card 2022 Released For Fireman, AFO Exam At rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in, Download Here
- Technology Intel Is Building World's Largest Chip Manufacturing Plant In Ohio, USA: Will Be Operational By 2025
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In Winter Of 2022
In the struggle for better health and living conditions, people often face terrible situations. These situations are very severe as they cause anxieties of all kinds. Some of these diseases are caused by poor living standards whereas some others are caused by germs and other microorganisms. Dengue has been a dangerous disease. It is caused by Aedes Aegypti mosquitoes. These mosquitoes are carriers of the dengue viruses. In the opinion of medical science and the practicing doctors, these viruses are very close to the germs that cause West Nile Virus Infection and yellow fever. The complications of dengue fever often vary from one person to another.
7 Best Foods For Dengue Patients
Knowing these complications involved with dengue is very important for everyone as the knowledge can save some precious lives. Most of these dengue complications are seen with most of the person suffering from the deadly disease. However, medical practitioners always suggest people to have a complete idea of the precautionary measures that are very helpful for effective treatment. The complications involved with dengue may vary in terms of severity. In most of the cases, it is always safe to take the patients to the doctors without losing any time at all.
Top 10 complications of dengue fever as listed below:
1. Severe Headache:
This is one of the most severe complications involved with dengue. It often leads to brain hemorrhage that ultimately leads to death in most of the cases.
2. Sudden Fever:
Dengue is primarily known as a disease that results in sudden high fever. In most of the cases, the patients suffer from high temperature that ranges above 1020 F. This often leads to serious complications.
3. Severe Joint Pain:
The patients of dengue often complain of severe muscular and joint pain. Though pain killers are often prescribed, doctors chiefly prescribe paracetamol tablets for getting relief from the severe pain.
Medically, dehydration is a physical condition where body suffers from loss of water and other fluid. Due to high temperature, the body often loses the balance of fluids inside the body. In most of the cases, the patients are prescribed saline water that is injected in the body.
5. Bleeding (Hemorrhage):
Bleeding is a primary complication related to this deadly disease. It often leads to serious complications. Death is one sure outcome of this complication.
6. Low Platelets:
The infection reduces the platelet count in the body. This is one of the most serious complications involved with dengue.
7. Low Blood Pressure:
Low count of platelets and other complications reduce the blood pressure of the body. This weakens the body, and the patients often find it difficult of sit, stand, and walk properly.
8. Neurological Damage:
Neurological imbalance is certain outcome of dengue. This is a fatal complication that often results in brain hemorrhage.
9. Skin Rash:
Red rashes are the most evident complications of dengue. In the opinion of the medical practitioners, these rashes do not appear instantly, they start showing their effect between second and fifth day.
10. Mild to Severe Nausea:
Nausea is also a primary complication of this disease. The doctors face some trouble to stop this complication.
You can observe most of these complications involved with dengue with your own eyes. Whenever you find them in the body of a person, then you can be sure that the person is suffering from dengue. With your knowledge of these complications, you can find yourself in a better position to save him or her.
Buy Best Health Insurance Plans
- wellnessHow To Check Blood Pressure At Home And Types Of Blood Pressure Machines
- wellness7 Ways To Make Your Fast Food Healthy
- wellnessWhat Happens To Your Hands When You Age?
- wellness10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- wellness10 Foods That Can Help Ease Muscle Cramps
- wellnessCoronavirus: How To Promote Physical Well-Being During Self-quarantine
- wellnessKidney Stone Diet: Which Foods Can Cause Kidney Stones
- wellness6 Yoga Asanas To Try In 2020 For Mental Well-Being
- wellness5 Ways Yoga Can Improve Your Well-Being
- wellnessBenefits Of Super Power Meditation And Jal Namaskar
- wellness9 Side Effects Of Having High Doses Of Vitamin D
- disorders cure13 Effective Home Remedies For Bleeding Gums