- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope 11 December 2019
- 10 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 10 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 12 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- Movies Happy Birthday Dilip Kumar: How Amitabh Bachchan & Shah Rukh Khan Have Hero-worshipped The Thespian
- Technology Amazon Headsets Fest Offers You Can Get On Headphones, Earphones, Truly Wireless Earbuds And More
- Sports Salzburg 0-2 Liverpool: Keita and Salah see Reds through in thrilling clash
- News Senior Shiv Sena leader hints at patch-up with BJP, says 'Uddhav will take decision at right time'
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
We usually drink water from a glass, porcelain or steel cup on a daily basis. B However, have you ever thought of drinking water from a copper cup? If no, start drinking your water from a copper cup daily, as copper has immense health benefits associated with it.
A copper cup looks classy, unique and traditional, apart from having many health benefits. For this, you have to keep water in a copper cup overnight or for at least 4 hours prior to you drinking the water in it. This helps the water inside the cup to absorb all the copper and other important elements from the copper cup into it.
Copper gives the water a positive charge and the copper molecules leach into the water. This provides the water a lot of anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, anti-cancer and antioxidant properties.
It may be surprising for you to know that a copper cup can also remove the harmful bacteria from the water, if kept in it for 16 hours. Other important health benefits include weight loss, wound healing, increased immunity, reduced blood pressure levels, no anaemia, skin cleansing, reduced joint pain, etc.
There are many other health benefits of copper water as well. Scroll down to know more about the health benefits of drinking water in a copper cup.
Improves The Digestive System Functions
If you drink water from a copper cup on an empty stomach in the morning, it can effectively cleanse your digestive tract. It also improves the peristaltic movements of the digestive tract, leading to bowel movements and also treats constipation.
Stimulates The Brain
Copper is important for the synthesis of phospholipids, which help in the development and protection of the brain by forming myelin sheaths over neurons in the brain. These help in the fast transmission of brain impulses, resulting in a sharper brain. Drinking from a copper cup can help the brain to work clearly and easily.
Weight Loss And Treatment For Ulcers
Drinking water from a copper cup cleanses your system and flushes out the toxins from the body. This can cause weight loss and also reduced ulcer formations, as the ulcer-causing bacteria are also eliminated from the digestive tract.
It also helps in the proper digestion of foods during the day. If you suffer from indigestion and stomach upset, you must drink water from a copper cup, as it serves as the remedy you have been looking for without using medicines.
Strengthens The Immune System
The antioxidants present in the water from copper cups increase your immunity. You will fall less sick, and your body will be more strong to cope up with bacterial and viral infections. This is one of the most important health benefit of copper water.
Healing Of Wounds
If you have some injuries or are recovering from illness then you must drink water from copper cups, as it will promote cell endothelial growth and healing of the tissues. Drink copper water for tissue repairing and also to fade away marks on the skin.
Improves The Functioning Of Thyroid Gland
Copper helps to increase the functioning of thyroid gland and benefits those with hypothyroidism. It also breaks down body fats, so you must have water from a copper cup after waking up in the morning each day.
You Will Feel Energetic
Copper also helps in the synthesis of an important coenzyme in the body known as adenosine triphosphate (ATP). It supplies the body with enough energy throughout the day, hence not making you feel lazy, sleepy or lethargic during work. Drinking water from a copper cup can boost your energy levels.
Drinking from a copper cup can kill various cancerous cells. Copper water is rich in antioxidants that fight with the free radicals and remove them from your body. These free radicals can otherwise cause cancer cell growth, eventually leading to damaged cells and tissues.
Buy Best Health Insurance Plans