- 2 hrs ago Ways To Include Chicken Breast In Your Diet And It's Health Benefits
- 2 hrs ago Side Effects Of Waxing You Should Know About
- 3 hrs ago Having A Nosebleed? Here's A Guide On How To Stop And Prevent It
- 3 hrs ago B-Town Divas Arrive In Their Fashionable Best At Dabboo Ratnani’s 2020 Calender Launch Event
- Sports IPL 2020: Chennai Super Kings' captain MS Dhoni jams with Parthiv Patel, Piyush Chawla in washroom - Watch
- Movies Kareena Kapoor Khan Will Be Working With Karan Johar After 20 Years In Takht!
- News FATF sub group recommends continuation of Pakistan in 'Grey List'; final decision on Feb 21
- Technology Airtel Increases Price Of Its Postpaid Plans: Check Details
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Diesel Powertrain Discontinued In India: Unlisted From Company Website
- Finance 5 Reasons Why Indians Are Increasingly Choosing Gold ETFs For Investment
- Travel 8 Most Appealing Summer Holiday Destinations In India
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
Honey is regarded as a super-food and a medicinal ingredient that helps get rid of many health problems. This liquid gold ingredient is also a treasure chest filled with vitamins and minerals. Honey by itself helps treat infections in the throat, it aids in weight loss and above all, honey is used by many diabetic patients as it is much safer when compared to sugar and other sweet alternatives.
Now when honey and sesame seeds are combined, they provide more than a handful of health benefits. Sesame seeds are healthy as they control and lower cholesterol in the body. These seeds are also beneficial in controlling and reducing blood pressure levels. But, when honey and sesame seeds are consumed together, they aid in reducing, preventing and getting rid of 10 different health problems.
Both of these healthy ingredients provide the body with ample of nutrients. Together they also contribute high levels of energy which enable one to perform day to day activities without feeling tired. Experts suggest that one should add honey and sesame seeds to their daily diet. They keep you fit and healthy.
Take a look at the many health benefits of honey and sesame seeds. It will leave you amazed!
Good For The Immune System
Honey and sesame seeds together are beneficial for the immune system. The properties present in honey aid in boosting the immunity. Sesame seeds prevent the growth of harmful bacteria and virus in the body.
For those who have a sweet tooth, honey is preferred and a healthier option. Eat foods that are rich in honey as it not only controls weight gain but also benefits oral health.
Gets Rid Of Pain
When honey and sesame seeds are consumed together it helps relieve pain in the abdomen. It is the most effective cure for menses pain. Sesame also contains iron which promotes a better period.
Treats Stomach Ailments
Stomach ailments can be treated if this healthy treat of honey and sesame seeds is consumed together. Honey contains antioxidants to protect the lining of the stomach and sesame helps get rid of stomach ulcers.
Improves Bone Health
Both of these ingredients have an equal percentage of calcium which promotes bone health. Regular consumption of this food aids in protecting your bones as you age.
It's A Brain Food
There are a handful of foods which are good for the brain and honey is one of them. Honey and sesame seeds provide energy to the brain and improve on motor development too. Children should consume a spoonful of honey.
Gives You Energy
Sesame seeds are loaded with energy and so is honey. Therefore, when these two ingredients are combined, the body receives ample of energy to go ahead with day to day activities.
Sesame seeds provide one of the best health benefits; they lower cholesterol in the body. These seeds can be strewn on salads and desserts or can be consumed raw.
For The Diabetics
To prevent type II diabetes, sesame seeds should be a must add to your diet, especially if it runs in the family. On the other hand, honey is the best substitute for sugar for diabetics.
Food For The Kidneys
One of the health benefits of honey and sesame seeds is that it looks after the kidneys. Regular consumption of these two ingredients will prevent kidney stones as well.
Buy Best Health Insurance Plans