- 4 hrs ago Christmas 2022: How To Prepare Veg Paella (Spanish Style Vegetable Rice) Recipe
- 6 hrs ago Safest Ways To Sterilise Your Baby's Bottles
- 7 hrs ago Skincare Ingredients People With Sensitive Skin MUST Have!
- 8 hrs ago Vashisht Temple In Manali: Know About Architecture, History, Significance, And Timings
- Movies From Fancy Pre-Wedding Party To Traditional Sindhi Wedding: All Viral Photos From Hansika’s Marriage
- News Gujarat Elections Phase 2 LIVE: 833 Candidates in fray for 93 seats
- Sports PKL 2022: Bengal Warriors' Shubham Shinde works as a ticket collector when not playing Kabaddi
- Finance 3 Stocks That Made Biggest Recovery From 52-Week Low With Jump Of Over 7000%
- Education CAT Answer Key: The objection window will be closing today; Check Details Here
- Automobiles 2023 BMW S 1000 RR Showcased At IBW 2022 – Launch On December 10
- Technology Oppo Find N2 Flip Digital Render Surfaces After A Leaked Video
- Travel Indian Dentist Set A World Record For The Fastest Travel On Foot From Leh To Manali, Read About Mahendra Mah
Are you aware of the benefits of chyawanprash? In India, chyawanprash is quite famous. It is an ancient formula which was prepared to prevent many ailments. Certain studies suggest that chyawanprash can effectively help in the prevention of infertility, ageing and certain infections too. It is said to cure heart diseases, cold, wheezing, cough and chest pain.
It must be consumed before the first meal of the day. It looks like jam and is made of various herbal ingredients. There are nearly 49 ingredients, including even silver and gold. It is good for maintaining health. Apart from that, it is said to even cure constipation, flatulence, pneumonia and asthma too.
If you wish to enjoy the benefits of chyawanprash, ensure that you consume it two times every day for 100 days. Consume it along with milk at least 20 minutes before your breakfast and before you go to sleep. An adult can consume half a spoon of chyawanprash.
If you want to try it for your children, consult a doctor. Also, if you are suffering from various disorders such as diabetes, you must first ask your doctor whether you can consume chyawanprash. Take a look at some health benefits of chyawanprash.
It enhances sex life
Many people are not aware of the fact that chyawanprash can also help improve sex life up to a certain extent by keeping the body healthy.
Cholesterol gets controlled
Your cholesterol levels can be under control if you have the habit of consuming chyawanprash regularly.
It can normalise menstrual cycle
In women, chyawanprash can help in normalising the monthly cycle and reducing the chances of premenstrual syndrome. It can also relive abdominal pain too.
If you are suffering from depression, it is good to try chyawanprash. Though you won't see quick results, you can cope up to some extent after a few days.
You can control your BP with the help of chyawanprash. This is one of the medicinal benefits of chyawanprash.
It can prevent various types of infections and common cold too.
You can get rid of toxins from your body. Your liver, intestines and blood get purified if you consume chyawanprash on a daily basis.
Helps maintain weight
Your metabolism can be normalised. This can help in dealing with your weight issues. This is one of the health benefits of eating chyawanprash.
Endocrine system works well
Your endocrine system's functions can be optimised thanks to chyawanprash.
Helps gastrointestinal tract function well
Your gastrointestinal tract functions well if you have the habit of consuming chyawanprash regularly.
Good for blood
If you lack enough hemoglobin, try chyawanprash to improve your blood. This is one of the health benefits of chyawanprash.
Good for breathing
You can prevent certain breathing disorders by consuming chyawanprash. Prevention is a lot better than trying to cure a disease.
Good for immunity
Your immunity can be strengthened. Your resistance to various diseases will increase gradually.
You can combat stress with the help of chyawanprash. This is one of the medicinal benefits of chyawanprash. In today's stressful life, it is better to find a way out.
The ingredients of chyawanprash are good for nails and hair. This is one of the health benefits of eating chyawanprash.
- healthIt's About Time Companies Provide Mental Health Insurance: Can It Help End The Stigma?
- wellnessA Multi-sectoral Action To Make Mental Health Services Accessible To Marginalised People And Communities
- zodiac signsHealth Horoscope 2023: Know Health Rashifal Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- diabetesExclusive: Expert Explains How Diabetes And Varicose Veins Are Closely Linked, Risk Factors, And Treatments
- wellnessActor Varun Dhawan Diagnosed With Vestibular Hypofunction: Know About The Health Condition
- disorders cureSamantha Ruth Prabhu Opens Up On Her Autoimmune Condition, Know More
- healthIndia Has One Of The Least Health Freedoms In The World, Says Study - What Does It Imply?
- wellnessExpert Article: 8 Evils To Win Over This Dussehra For Perfect Mental Well-Being
- wellnessOld Age Is A Risk Factor For Pneumonia Due To The Omicron Variant: Study
- relationshipReasons Why Crying Could Determine Your Strengths, Not Weaknesses
- disorders cureActor Ajith Kumar Tweets ‘Protect Your Ears': Know More About Hearing Disorder Tinnitus
- wellnessExpert Article: Managing Digestive System Disease Naturally In Rainy Season