- 4 hrs ago Tamannaah Bhatia, Sophie Choudry, And Other Divas Look Their Fashionable Best
- 14 hrs ago 11 Natural Energy Drinks You Can Make At Home
- 16 hrs ago Tiny Antibodies From Llamas Can Potentially Treat COVID-19: Study
- 17 hrs ago What Is Juvenile Osteoporosis? Causes, Symptoms, Complications And Treatments
- Technology List Of 7 Inch Screen Smartphones Available To Buy In India
- Sports IPL 2021, KKR vs MI: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- News Narendra Modi meets Australian PM Scott Morrison in US ahead of 1st in-person Quad Summit
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 Grand Premiere: Date, Time, Where To Watch & Streaming Details Of The Salman Khan Show
- Finance Realty Stocks To Buy As Outlook For The Sector Remains Bullish: Nifty Realty Gains 23% In 4 Session
- Automobiles Ford To Announce Settlement Packages For Its Employees; Plan To Shut Chennai Plant By 2022
- Education NIOS Practical Hall Ticket 2021 Released For Oct-Nov Examination
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
Stomach Problems Caused By Junk Food
Heart Burn- Deep fried food causes many problems, one of which is heart burn. Frequent consumption of fried snacks causes a burning sensation in the lower part of your chest. It also causes burning in your chest and abdomen. This is known as as heart burn. If you have frequent problems of heart burn, then reflux symptoms can get very serious. The best way to avoid such problems is to reduce the intake of fried snacks and instead consume baked food.
Gastroenteritis- Inflammation in the stomach lining causes gastroenteritis. Symptoms of this disorder include indigestion, vomiting, nausea, weight loss, bloating, loss of appetite and belching. Your stomach fills with gas when you consume excess deep fried foods and you tend to feel full. You can not always prevent this problem, but you can reduce its chances by avoiding junk food.
Ulcers- Open soars in the stomach lining or upper small intestine causes peptic ulcers. This problem is caused by a bacteria called Pylori. Fried food causes acidity and ulcer in your stomach. So, avoid the consumption of junk to reduce stomach problems. Consuming fried snacks can increase production of stomach acids and inflame your stomach ulcer. This takes a lot of time to heal, so restrict eating junk food.
Indigestion- Feeling of discomfort in your abdomen is the symptom of this problem. It is not a very serious health issue that is common among people. This problem occurs because of fatty foods that are very acidic and heavy on the stomach. You can overcome this stomach problem by reducing stress around meals, not binging on fried snacks and eating slowly. If you chew your food well, then it becomes easy to digest and can reduce your stomach issues.
Replace Junk With Baked Food- Excess consumption of junk can cause severe issues like gastritis. To reduce such discomfort you can cut down the consumption of deep fried foods. Instead, replace it with baked food, grilled or boiled food. If the pain still persists, you can consult your doctor to diagnose the problem and prescribe a diet plan accordingly.
Foods That You Must Eat: Veggies like spinach and broccoli, beans soaked, lentils, whole grain and yogurt.
These points show why you must avoid fried foods causing acidity and gastritis.