- 10 min ago On The 2 Years Of Rangasthalam, Samantha Akkineni’s Fashion In The Movie
- 34 min ago Coronavirus Face Masks: Types, When And How To Use
- 1 hr ago Karishma Tanna And Yashika Aannand In Shimmery Red Embroidered Outfits, Who Looked More Gorgeous?
- 1 hr ago 4 Amazing Ways To Use Highlighter You Need To Know ASAP
- Movies Fantastic Beasts Star Dan Fogler Says, 3rd Instalment In The Series Is Leading Towards A Massive War
- Technology Honor 30S Price Tipped Just Ahead Of Official Launch
- Sports After IPL 2020, Asia Cup faces cancellation due to Coronavirus outbreak
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In South India In April
- Finance Sensex Plunges 1400 Points As Coronavirus Infections Rise
- News Delhi: Doctors on COVID-19 duty at 2 city hospitals to be accommodated at Lalit Hotel
- Automobiles Coronavirus Pandemic: Indian Army Modifies Bus To Carry Coronavirus Patients Along With Medical Aids
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
Lets Look At Three Basic Side Effects Of Multivitamins -
1.Diarrhea – One of the most common side effects of multivitamins is Diarrhea. This is caused due to high dosage of magnesium, which results in watery bowel system. Diarrhea when taken with multivitamin dosage, causes negative interaction among other nutrients, it leads to various other health problems like weakness, lack of immunity and decreased metabolism. Dehydration due to Diarrhea is one of the major health effects.
2.Kidney Stones – The common cause of Kidney stones is high concentration of calcium. Thus, one of the side effects of multivitamin tablets is high concentration of calcium, which causes Kidney stones along with other problems like constipation, abdominal pain and in some cases weak heart.
3.Cardiac Problems - High concentration of Zinc leads to hindering the cardiac rhythm and thus, result in weak heart. A prolonged period of weak heart further may result in heart attack. Other effects of high Zinc concentration are teeth staining, gastric, urinary problems and muscle weakness.
Other Side Effects Of Multivitamins Tablets -
1.According to some researchers, high concentration Of Vitamin A, E and beta-carotene tend to shorten the life span of people. High concentration of Vitamin A also results in retinal damage which is hazardous in case of women. It can hinder with the process of child birth.
2.Multivitamins can also react with other medications. Reaction to other medications might result in causing allergy, adverse health effects etc.
3.High concentration of calcium and iron, hinders with body's ability of nutrient absorption.
4.Excessive concentration of Vitamin C have been proved to have results in Kidney failure and dehydration.
5.Few other side effects of multivitamin tablets is hair loss, weak muscles, internal bleeding, skin peeling and loss of appetite.
Multivitamin tablets are beneficial for those who need them and thus, should be taken under doctors advice. Multivitamin tablets generally is asked to be taken only for a specified period of time. So, the next time you are about to pop a tablet just like that, remember the side effects you might be face later.