- 21 min ago Karishma Tanna And Yashika Aannand In Shimmery Red Embroidered Outfits, Who Looked More Gorgeous?
- 53 min ago 4 Amazing Ways To Use Highlighter You Need To Know ASAP
- 2 hrs ago Rasika Dugal Exudes Retro Vibes In A Simple And Sober Black And White Kurta Set
- 2 hrs ago Are Pets At The Risk Of Coronavirus?
- Technology TRAI Asks Telecom Operators To Increase Validity Of Prepaid Plans: Report
- Automobiles Coronavirus Pandemic: Indian Army Modifies Bus To Carry Coronavirus Patients Along With Medical Aids
- Movies Ahil Celebrates His 4th Birthday With Family In Quarantine, Feeds Cake To Uncle Salman Khan
- Finance Telecom Operators Asked To Extend Validity Of Prepaid Packs Amid Lockdown
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Australia denies collusion rumours in decision to pull out of Games
- News Coronavirus impact: How Isolation, HIV memories hit India's Transgender community hard in lockdowns
- Travel 10 Best Family Friendly Destinations To Visit In April In India
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
Everything mentioned above, is a known fact but all said and done, we end up having at least five cups of coffee a day and I personally feel that the number of cups increase with the post. I see my boss, drinking several cups everyday. What are the effects of excessive coffee consumption? -
1.Adrenal Glands – excessive coffee consumption workout the adrenal glands which eventually leads to exhausting the system. Adrenal glands produces cortisol which supports the body at time of stress. That's why it I also called the stress hormone. Adrenal also elevates the heart rate. In case of excess workout of adrenal, the body soon gets exhausted and the first symptom is weak heart.
2.Dehydration – Did you know that excessive coffee consumption can make you dehydrate. Caffeine is a diuretic, which increases the production of urine. Thus, when you have more cups of coffee, your body tends to loose more fluid than needed, thus, leaving your body dehydrated. Coffee does not lets out fluid from your system.
3.Addiction – Like any other habit coffee is builds up the addiction of caffeine. The addiction to caffeine is such that if one day you don;t consume the number of cups of coffee which you usually take, you might face headache, irritation, lack of concentration etc.
4.High Acidic Content – One of the unknown fact about coffee is that it has high acidic content. Excess coffee consumption adds on to the normal acidic reaction in the stomach creating stomach pain, indigestion and discomfort. Regular consumption of excessive coffee might end up into a stomach ulcer.
5.High Blood Sugar Level – With excessive coffee consumption, the adrenaline in the body burns up energy. This process leads to enhancing the craving for sugar. In the process of meeting the need of your sweet tooth, one might just end up in adding more sugar to your coffee. This usually leads to type 2 diabetes.So, for all those people who have been making coffee part of every moment of life, you might actually being inviting health concerns. Three cups of coffee is enough to get the good quality of the drink, so, stick on to three.