- 50 min ago Hina Khan Looks Insanely Beautiful In Her Ivory Leaf-Patterns Sari
- 2 hrs ago Grammys 2020: Priyanka Chopra Jonas Impresses In A Satin Gown But Disappoints In A Sequin Kimono
- 5 hrs ago 9 Interesting Health Benefits Of Pecans
- 6 hrs ago 12 Home Remedies For COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Sports Martin Guptill swears at Yuzvendra Chahal in Hindi on live TV
- Finance Centre To Increase Deposit Insurance To Rs. 5 Lakh, Pay More On Bank Failure
- Movies Hrithik Roshan's Mother Pinkie Roshan Shakes A Leg To 'Ghungroo' Song At Sunaina's Birthday Bash
- News Explained: Who is this gynecologist from Ladakh who was awarded the Padma Bhushan
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Imaginator Launched: Five Options To Customize Your Altroz At The Factory
- Technology Poco X2 Possibly With Snapdragon 730g To Be Unveiled On February 4
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Olive leaf extract (OLE), is consumed in the form of tea. 5 to 7 ounce of water, boiled with crushed olive leaf, should be drunk 5 to 6 times a day to benefits.
Medicinal Nature of Olive Leaf Extract -
1.Anti-Inflammatory - Olive Leaf Extract, has anti-inflammatory benefits, which checks the eruption of acidity, gastritis and other stomach problems.
2.Immunity – Olive Leaf Extract, enhances the immunity of human being. It ensures good health by enhancing your immune system, which prepares your body to fight with all kinds diseases.
3.Reduced Plathogens – Olive Leaf Extract, reduces the replication of Plathogens. It does not allow the growth of bacterias and viruses. Thus keeping you healthy.
4.Treat Obesity – Regular intake of Olive tea, checks obesity. The experiment was dne on rats. Rats were fed with carbohydrates, till the time they showed signs of metabolic syndrome. Then one set of rats were given Olive tea and another set was given normal tea. It was noticed that rats who drank Olive tea, reduced weight. This weight loss is due to the anti-inflammatory nature of Olive Leaf Extract.
5.Acne Treatment – Olive leaf Extract, treats you from inside and was one of the most effective way to treating acne in the medieval era. The anti oxidant property of OLE, cleanses the skin from within and helps your skin to maintain the young look for a longer period of time.
Other benefits of Olive Leaf Extract are that it controls blood pressure and cholesterol. Consumption of Olive tea, has minor side effects like headache, nausea etc. These side effects reduce with time.