- just now Ashadha Amavasya 2022: Date, Time, Vrat Vidhi, How To Eradicate Pitrudosh, And Remedies
- 5 hrs ago Retrograde Saturn Transit In Capricorn On 12 July 2022: Impact On Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 29 June 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 11 hrs ago Roe v. Wade Overturned: Why Is It Significant; Indian Laws On Abortion
- News Maharashtra crisis: Shiv Sena likely to move SC if governor orders floor test
- Sports Wimbledon 2022, June 29 Order of Play and Schedule: Live Streaming in India and TV Channel List
- Movies Kartik Aaryan Says He Never Thought Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 Would Cross Rs 200 Crore Mark; 'It All Feels Unreal'
- Finance Petrol, Diesel Rate Today: Check Fuel Prices In Your City Now
- Technology Spotify Supergrouper Announced: How To Create A Custom Playlist With Spotify Supergrouper?
- Automobiles 2022 Mahindra Scorpio N Accessories - Here’s Everything You Need To Know
- Education PSEB 12th Result 2022 Declared At pseb.ac.in, Download Punjab Board Class 12 Result Here
- Travel Savandurga Hill In Monsoon - Hiking and Climbing
The cumulative COVID-19 vaccine doses administered in the country crossed 163.49 crores on Tuesday, the Union Health Ministry said.
More than 51 lakh (51,64,473) vaccine doses have been administered till 7 pm. Over 93 lakh (93,53,837) precaution doses have been given to healthcare workers, frontline workers and citizens aged 60 and above with comorbidities so far.
The daily vaccination tally is expected to increase with the compilation of the final reports for the day by late night.
The countrywide vaccination drive was rolled out on January 16 with healthcare workers (HCWs) getting inoculated in the first phase. The vaccination of frontline workers (FLWs) started on February 2.
The next phase of COVID-19 vaccination commenced from March 1 for people over 60 years of age and those aged 45 and above with specified co-morbid conditions.
The country launched vaccination for all people aged more than 45 years from April 1.
The government then decided to expand its vaccination drive by allowing everyone above 18 to be vaccinated from May 1.
The next phase of COVID-19 vaccination has commenced from January 3 for adolescents in the age group of 15-18 years.
India began administering precaution dose of COVID-19 vaccine to healthcare workers, frontline workers including personnel deployed for election duty and those aged 60 and above with comorbidities from January 10 amid the country witnessing a spike in COVID-19 cases fuelled by Omicron variant of the virus.
- wellness'Heal In India': An Indian Govt Initiative To Attract More Foreign Patients
- wellnessCovid Patients At Higher Risk Of Serious Neurodegenerative Disorders: Study
- wellnessMaharashtra: Thane Records 978 New Covid-19 Cases; Active Tally At 5,634
- wellnessIndia Emerged Successfully In The Management Of Covid-19 Pandemic: Mansukh Mandaviya
- wellnessIndia Records 15,940 Covid-19 Infections, 20 Fatalities In A Day
- kidsLong COVID In Children Can Last At Least Two Months: Study
- wellnessGenome Sequencing Tests Show Omicron Dominating In Karnataka: Health Minister
- wellnessHow Does COVID Spread During Short Conversations?
- wellnessSurge In Covid Cases: States Asked To Submit 'Larger Number' Of Samples For Genome Sequencing
- wellnessLong Covid-19 Risk Less With Omicron Than Delta Variant, UK Study Finds
- wellnessCOVID-19: India Records 13,216 Fresh Cases
- wellnessAuthorities Step Up Measures To Deal With Spike In Covid-19 Cases In Delhi