- 44 min ago Maharana Pratap Jayanti: 16 Lesser Known Facts About The Great Rajput King
- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 25 May 2020
- 17 hrs ago What Are Mood Disorders? Its Types, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 21 hrs ago Aishwarya Rai Bachchan At Cannes Film Festival: Best Beauty Moments Of The Actress
- Finance Indian Stock Markets Closed, Asia Trade Higher
- Movies Eid 2020: Four Memorable Eid Releases That Bollywood Has Seen Over The Years
- Technology Moto G8 Power Lite Vs Other Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000
- News As domestic flight ops resume, States issue SOPs for flyers
- Sports Georgian tennis star Basilashvili charged with assaulting ex-wife
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are Some Of The Highlights From The Auto Industry Last Week
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Probiotics are also known as astringent foods and these are considered to be best to take care of digestion-related problems, metabolism and immunity functions.
These foods have the ability to beat bacteria and other microorganisms that do not have the ability to become resistant against them. This article contains a list of foods that are high in probiotics. There are several probiotic Indian foods as well as foods from other countries that are listed below.
Probiotics have been in use for hundreds of years and are still in use today. Without probiotics, our body becomes vulnerable to different kind of allergies, as well as several chronic and autoimmune diseases.
Probiotics have antibiotic properties and these help in defending one from infectious bacteria like Candida albicans and bacteria that cause the Lyme disease. These foods also prevent the overgrowth of yeast in the body.
Adding these foods, which are natural sources of probiotics, will help in several ways and you wouldn't regret about this later.
Probiotics also help in stimulating the natural digestive juices and enzymes. It is beneficial for the gut bacteria and also keeps our digestive organs functioning properly. This article will give you an idea of the probiotic-rich foods as you read further.
Not enough probiotics in our diet will result in problems like digestive disorders, candida, skin issues, frequent cold and flu.
Continue reading to know more about the top foods that are high in probiotics.
1. Green Peas:
Green peas have good bacteria that will increase the level of IgA antibodies within the immune system of the body. Green peas have the ability to defeat cold. It is one of the best probiotic-rich Indian foods.
Also Read : Did You Know The Side Effects Of Probiotics? Here You Go!
2. Dark Chocolate:
Dark chocolate contains probiotics that help deal with the health of human stomach and the small intestine. It is one of the best foods that is high in probiotics.
The good bacteria found in yogurt help maintain a healthy balance in the gut. It also helps ease the lactose intolerance. It is one of the best known natural probiotic foods.
Unpasteurized sauerkraut contains good bacteria and also contains immune-boosting vitamins that help beat off infections.
5. Miso Soup:
It contains more than 160 bacterial strains and it helps in making the human digestive system smooth. It is also rich in Vitamin B and contains protective antioxidants.
6. Soft Cheese:
Cheese contains a good amount of probiotics that help improve the immune system to a great extent.
Also Read : Can Probiotics Help In Weight Loss? Check It Out!
Kefir contains about 10-34 strains of probiotics and it is fermented with more gut-friendly bacteria and yeast. It is one of the best foods known foods that is high in probiotics.
This is a fermented product of black tea and it provides several health benefits like digestive support, increased energy and detoxification.