- 1 hr ago Happy Birthday Janhvi Kapoor: Top 3 Party-Perfect Dresses Of The Budding Fashionista From Roohi Promotions
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 06 March 2021
- 15 hrs ago Maha Shivratri 2021: Some Rules That You Need To Follow When Observing A Fast
- 16 hrs ago Hina Khan Lights Up Our Summer Mood As She Flaunts Printed Blue Co-ord Set In Her Latest Post On Instagram
- News TN polls: AIADMK seals poll pact with BJP, gives Kanyakumari LS seat; 20 assembly segments
- Movies Janhvi Kapoor Reveals Her Birthday Wish; 'Want To Win Our The Ones Than Need To Be Won Over Through My Work'
- Technology Poco M3 Review: Got The Substance?
- Sports Road Safety World Series 2021: Virender Sehwag's ruthless 35-ball 80* guides India Legends to big win
- Education Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2021 For Navik And Yantrik To Release Soon
- Automobiles New Audi S5 Sportback Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
- Finance Post office Account Changes That You Should Know
Sometimes, our diet is to be blamed for the breakouts we get on our skin. While food isn't the only cause of acne, it can increase the risk of it.
If you've already tried every beauty product that is available in the market to get rid of acne, it's time to rethink on the importance of your diet.
Generally, an acne breakout is the worst nightmare of every teenager. However, do not worry, we are here to help you with the list of foods that cause acne, so you can be watchful of your intake of healthy food.
We are here to share some of the foods that can actually increase the risk of acne.
Various researches have been done to find out the actual causes of acne, but the findings are still unclear.
However, most of these researchers have found a few common foods that can trigger the growth of acne. So, read on to know more about these foods that cause acne.
A research revealed that those who regularly consumed milk were four times more likely to have acne than people who skipped it. It may have to do with the different proteins found in skimmed milk when compared to pasteurised milk.
Strange isn't it? Well, studies reveal that consuming a good amount of ice cream can cause acne. The sugar content in this food can cause inflammation in the skin.
This food is the biggest culprit. Carbs that are present in chips have a high glycaemic index that causes inflammation and can also lead to acne breakouts on the skin.
Studies reveal that dairy and sugar products are said to be the culprits for skin woes. A combination of these two ingredients can be a deadly combination for the skin, and the spots can be seen for days.
Researchers showed that acne patients can be linked with a high consumption of spices, worsening the appearances of acne breakouts. Consuming foods that are less spicy are more healthy even for your overall health.
Cheese tends to trigger a burst of the hormone insulin in your body, which helps your cells to absorb more sugar. Due to more insulin circulation in your bloodstream, presence of acne can be seen to be more.
Since pizza is a dairy product, it is believed that there are more chances of acne formation to happen when we consume this food. To avoid this, one needs to shun away from these dairy products.