Do you sometimes have an uncontrollable urge to eat bread, even though you are not much of a bread fan?
Well, it could be your body's way of letting you know that you need more carbohydrates in your diet or that you have a carbohydrate deficiency, as bread is one of the main sources of carbohydrates.
A human body requires various nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, fats and even carbohydrates to function normally and to remain healthy.
If your body does not receive enough nutrients then deficiencies are caused, which may further lead to other health complications.
Carbohydrates are one of the most important nutrients which help in keeping up our energy levels and also keep the central nervous system healthy and active.
The main food sources of carbohydrates are beans, peas, lentils, corn, potatoes, whole-grain bread, pasta, rice, peanuts, etc.
So, it is important to add enough carbohydrates to your diet, in order to stay healthy.
If you are experiencing these signs in your body, it could mean that you might have a carbohydrate deficiency, have a look.
Carbohydrates are one of the main sources of energy, so if you do not consume enough carbs, you can feel tired throughout the day!
2. Lack Of Concentration
As carbohydrates are required for a healthy brain function, deficiency of carbs can lead to lack of concentration, reduced memory, etc.
3. Bread Cravings
Your body and mind start to crave for things like bread or pasta, as they are rich in carbohydrates, if you are on a low-carb diet.
4. Muscle Wasting
People on a low-carb diet experience loss of muscular tissues, as their body used muscular tissues to produce energy, due to inadequate carbohydrates!
5. Bad Breath
A research study has found that people on low-carb diets develop a bad breath, as their body experiences ketosis, that affects the salivary glands.
Many of the carbohydrate-rich products are rich in fibre content, so lack of carbohydrates in your diet can lead to conditions like constipation.
7. Reduced Metabolic Rate
Carbohydrates are very important to keep the metabolic rate of your body regulated. Inadequate carbohydrates can slow down your metabolism.
- Does Eating Pineapple Make You Lose Weight
- 17 Ways You Are Sabotaging Your Weight Loss Goals
- Drink Warm Water With Honey and Raw Garlic for Weight Loss
- How Do I Lose Weight After Giving Birth?
- What To Eat For Breakfast When Trying To Lose Weight
- 10 Best Fruits That Burn Belly Fat
- 10 Benefits Of Eating Spinach Every Day
- How Many Carbs Should One Eat In A Day To Lose Weight
- How Many Calories Is Healthy To Lose Weight?
- Best Time To Eat Banana For Weight Loss
- 10 Awesome Health Benefits Of Fish Oil
- 10 Health Benefits Of Gelatin You Should Know
- Do You Have These 9 Silent Signs Of A Slow Metabolism?