- 35 min ago Expert Article: Quit Smoking To Reduce Your Risk On Tongue Cancer
- 1 hr ago Unlucky Plants: Avoid Growing These Nine Forbidden Plants At Home, As Per Vastu
- 2 hrs ago Fasting In Hinduism: What You Need To Know
- 4 hrs ago Sindhu Darshan Festival 2022: Date, Time, Celebrations, History And Significance
- Automobiles Kia EV6: Top 10 Things To Know
- News Your victories are inspiring the generations for sports: PM Modi hails badminton champions
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu Non-Stop Winner: Bindu Madhavi Takes Home The Trophy
- Sports UFC Vegas 55 results and recap: Vieira earns split decision over former bantamweight champion Holm
- Technology Is Xiaomi 12 Pro The Fastest 5G Smartphone In The World? Here Is The Answer
- Education ICSE ISC Examination 2023 To Held Once A Year, ICSE And ISC Syllabus Revised. Check Details And Download Link
- Finance Fuel Rates Slashed Following Excise Duty Cut: Check New Rates
- Travel Best Camping Site Near Pune And Mumbai – Pawna Lake Camping, 1N/2D
Salads are a part and parcel for those who are on a weight loss diet programme. Salads are healthy no doubt, but only when you add the right amount of ingredients to make it healthy. Salads are extremely beneficial when it comes to weight loss, since it has less amount of calories and more proteins and nutrients that help fill your tummy.
Today, there are a lot of salad bars and people who are conscious about what they consume spend endless amount of time at the bar deciding what they should eat and what they should add to that salad meal.
Today, experts state that if you add these 10 ingredients to your salad, you will be sure to gain more energy, less weight and, of course, your immunity will reach sky high. These vegetables on the list are also fat-burning veggies, which means that it helps you lose those pounds as soon as you consume it.
On the other hand, if you want to make your salad a little interesting, add only lean meats to your meal and stay away from those red meats, which only cause more harm than do good to your health. So, take a look at these 8 ingredients that you must add to your salad meal:
Dark leafy greens are rich in vitamin K, vitamin A, vitamin C, B vitamins, folate, beta-carotene, lutein and numerous flavonoids that make this addition to your salad a healthy choice.
This green veggie is helpful, as it contains properties that prevents cancer and build on your immunity level. Therefore, add this veggie to your meal.
Since this orange veggie is good for the eyes, why not add it to your meal as well? Carrots in salads help in preventing cardiovascular diseases and some types of cancers.
Beets are a rich source of folate, as well as minerals like potassium and manganese, which makes them a truly beneficial vegetable for your heart health. Adding this red veggie to your salad can also help in promoting a good blood count.
There are several reasons to love bell peppers. This vegetable is good for your health, as it helps to boost immunity due to its rich content of vitamin C.
Beans are a healthy vegetable, as they not only have a less amount of calories to aid in weight loss, but are also good for people who are diabetic too.
For those fish lovers, tuna is highly beneficial and a must add ingredient to your salad. Tuna is an excellent source of lean protein, plus it's rich in heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids.
Quinoa is an especially healthy choice because it contains protein, fibre, plus beneficial antioxidants, phytonutrients, etc, that makes it a must-add ingredient to your salad meal.
- kidsAround 7 Per Cent Children In Country Malnourished: Govt
- nutritionProven Health Benefits Of Rajgira Or Amaranth Grain: Nutritional Profile And Side Effects
- nutritionCovid Effect: Indian Consumers Now More Conscious Of Health, Fitness And Holistic Nutrition, Says EY Survey
- nutritionHow To Make Your Diet More Sustainable, Healthy Or Cheap - Without Giving Up Nutrients
- nutrition11 Health Benefits Of Oregano And Its Oil: Nutritional Profile, Uses And Side Effects
- kidsExpert Article: Importance of Nutrition for Teenagers
- nutritionCinnamon: Health Benefits, Nutritional Profile And Side Effects
- healthMalnutrition Affects Rich, Poor Alike: Health Experts
- nutritionNutrition Source For Vegans And Vegetarians: List Of Foods And Supplements
- nutritionLeading Short Video App Josh And MASH Project Foundation Collaborate To Launch #HungerHarega Challenge
- nutritionWhat Are Stone Fruits And Why You Should Avoid Eating Their Seeds?
- prenatal11 Best And Healthy Drinks For Pregnant Women Besides Herbal Teas