- Sports West Indies players can work on mental aspect, feels Lara
- Technology Redmi Note 7 Series Phones Surpass 20 Million Units Sales
- Movies Ajith Kumar Overtakes Rajinikanth And Vijay To Become The First Tamil Actor To Achieve This Record!
- News Karnataka govt transfers IMA ponzi case to CBI
- Education SSC CGL Result 2018 Tier-1 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Finance What Have We Learned About Home Insurance From Recent Floods?
- Automobiles New Isuzu V-Cross Diesel Automatic Launched In India At Rs 19.99 Lakh
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Most of us under estimate flax seeds but they contain lots of nutrients. You just need to know how to eat flax seeds regularly.
Also Read: Why Viagra May Not Work Always
These seeds contain fibre content. Most of us seldom consume enough fibre and that is why simply including these seeds will help you get some fibre.
Also Read: Drinks That Cut Belly Fat
And then they also contain omega 3 fatty acids which can reduce inflammation. Also, certain studies claim that flax seeds can reduce the risk of prostate cancer and breast cancer. Also, women who reach the phase of menopause can consume flax seeds to reduce hot flashes.
Now, let us discuss about certain ways to include flax seeds in your diet.
Grind a teaspoon of flax seeds and add them to your cup of coffee and drink it. This is a good way to consume flax seeds.
If you are eating sandwiches for breakfast, simply mix powdered flax seeds to mayonnaise and spread the mixture on your breads.
Your puddings and ice creams may also taste better when you sprinkle flax seed powder on them. These are some good ideas to get more nutrition from flax seeds.
You can add a teaspoon of powdered flax seeds to a bowl of yoghurt before consuming it.
Along with almonds and walnuts, you can also add a spoon of flax seeds to the bowl of morning cereal.
Another good idea is to sprinkle the powder of flax seeds on your pasta.
Mix a few drops of honey to flax seeds powder and smear it on your pancakes before eating them.