- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Movies Troll Asks Shah Rukh Khan To Respond To His Failures, ‘Bas Aap Dua Mein Yaad Rakhna’ Is His Reply!
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Do you often feel like you do not smell very good and are you embarrassed about that fact? If yes, then there are a few foods that can help eliminate body odour and keep you smelling good!
Yes! Normally, when it comes to body odour issues, we think of buying deodorants or perfumes to help keep body odour under control, right?
Imagine you have a long, busy day at work and you wear some deodorant in the morning in order to avoid body odour; however, in a few hours, the effects of the deodorant tends to wear off and you may start to smell rather bad!
Well, there is a list of foods you can consume that can make your sweat remain odourless, or reduce the odour to a considerable extent.
By consuming these foods on a regular basis, certain hormonal changes occur in your body that can help eliminate body odour.
So, here is a list of foods you can make a part of your diet if you want to eliminate body odour.
Apple comes with rich antioxidant content that can flush out all the toxins from your body and make your perspiration less pungent, thus eliminating body odour.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is also another food that can keep you smelling good, as it has the ability to kill the odour-causing microbes in your body and also by drying out sweat.
As it is rich in citric acid content, orange has the ability to flush out the toxins and waste from your body through your excreta and not your sweat, thus keeping you smelling fresh.
Celery is another food that can help eliminate body odour, as certain enzymes present in it can reduce perspiration. In addition, celery can also help your body release pheromones, making you more desirable to the opposite sex!
Again, just like oranges, as lemons are rich in vitamin C content, they can keep perspiration at bay and also eliminate the odour-causing substances from your body.
Rosemary is a pleasant-smelling herb that can cleanse your blood, thus keeping your perspiration devoid of bad odour. Rosemary can also eliminate body odour.
Yet another food that can help eliminate body odour and keep you smelling fresh is ginger, as it too can detoxify your body from the toxins and waste products.