- 11 min ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 19 min ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- 47 min ago Sonakshi Sinha’s Recent Pink Ethereal Outfits Are What All Fashionistas' Dreams Are Made Of
- 1 hr ago 11 Health Benefits Of White Pepper
- Movies Inside Video: What Break Up? Kartik Aaryan & Sara Ali Khan Are All Comfy At The Star Screen Awards
- News Noida police recover 2 dead bodies in a house, extramarital affair suspected
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Sports Sri Lanka arrive in Pakistan for first Test series on Pak soil after 2009
- Technology Vivo V17: The Good, Bad, And The X Factor
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Do you often feel like you do not smell very good and are you embarrassed about that fact? If yes, then there are a few foods that can help eliminate body odour and keep you smelling good!
Yes! Normally, when it comes to body odour issues, we think of buying deodorants or perfumes to help keep body odour under control, right?
Imagine you have a long, busy day at work and you wear some deodorant in the morning in order to avoid body odour; however, in a few hours, the effects of the deodorant tends to wear off and you may start to smell rather bad!
Well, there is a list of foods you can consume that can make your sweat remain odourless, or reduce the odour to a considerable extent.
By consuming these foods on a regular basis, certain hormonal changes occur in your body that can help eliminate body odour.
So, here is a list of foods you can make a part of your diet if you want to eliminate body odour.
Apple comes with rich antioxidant content that can flush out all the toxins from your body and make your perspiration less pungent, thus eliminating body odour.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is also another food that can keep you smelling good, as it has the ability to kill the odour-causing microbes in your body and also by drying out sweat.
As it is rich in citric acid content, orange has the ability to flush out the toxins and waste from your body through your excreta and not your sweat, thus keeping you smelling fresh.
Celery is another food that can help eliminate body odour, as certain enzymes present in it can reduce perspiration. In addition, celery can also help your body release pheromones, making you more desirable to the opposite sex!
Again, just like oranges, as lemons are rich in vitamin C content, they can keep perspiration at bay and also eliminate the odour-causing substances from your body.
Rosemary is a pleasant-smelling herb that can cleanse your blood, thus keeping your perspiration devoid of bad odour. Rosemary can also eliminate body odour.
Yet another food that can help eliminate body odour and keep you smelling fresh is ginger, as it too can detoxify your body from the toxins and waste products.