- 16 hrs ago Zareen Khan, Malaika Arora, Neha Sharma And Genelia Deshmukh Stun Us With Their Awesome Gowns
- 18 hrs ago Panchamrut Recipe: How To Prepare The Auspicious Sweet Prasad Dish At Home
- 19 hrs ago Kamika Ekadashi 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 20 hrs ago Bhuj Promotions: Sonakshi Sinha Makes A Strong Case For Party Wear Fashion With Her 5 Outfits
- Movies Sivakarthikeyan Names His Newborn Son Gugan Doss
- Technology Pokémon Go Ultra Unlock Part Three Is Sword And Shield: Bonuses And Rewards To Expect
- News Karnataka cabinet expansion updates: CM Bommai says oath-taking to take place at 2.15 pm today
- Finance Top 5 Private Sector Banks Promising Best Interest Rates On FD In 2021
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Sydney McLaughlin in a class of her own
- Automobiles Car Sales Report For July 2021: Skoda Registers Over 3,000 Units Last Month
- Education CBSE School Wise Result 2021 For Class 10th And 12th At cbseresults.nic.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Manipur In August
Curd is healthy. It is consumed by people of almost all countries and cultures. In some parts of India, curd is a part of almost every meal. Well, there are so many health benefits of curd. It is better to consume dahi in some way or the other in your daily life in order to reap all its health benefits.
Those suffering from lactose intolerance can also use curd without worrying much about the side effects. It is generally used in many home remedies too due to the health benefits of curd.
You can use either cow's milk or buffalo's milk but make it a point to consume curd regularly to maintain a healthy body. In fact, curd doesn't lose its nutrients even when it is boiled. Housewives use curd in various curries they prepare. Now, here are some health benefits of curd:
Curd is good for your digestive system
Firstly, curd gets easily digested. Secondly, it helps your body absorb your food well. In fact, when you eat spicy food, it is better to consume curd along with it. Never miss curd when you enjoy spicy biriyani.
It is good for your heart
Curd helps in maintaining a healthy heart. It helps in keeping the cholesterol levels under control. Eating dahi regularly helps in maintaining a healthy heart. This is one of the nutritional benefits of curd.
It is good for your immune system
Curd plays an important role in strengthening your immunity. Also, women who suffer from yeast infections can consume curd to get rid of it.
It is a good calcium source
We all know the fact that curd contains Calcium and Phosphorous. So, it is good for your bones and also your teeth. If you want to prevent certain problems such as osteoporosis, it is better to consume curd regularly.
It is also good for external use
You can use curd on your skin to get that 'glow'. You can use curd with lemon on your face to see glowing results. Do it twice a week for a month and see the results.
You can eliminate dandruff
Most of us don't know that curd is a good anti-dandruff solution. Rubbing some curd on your scalp helps get rid of dandruff. Curd is anti-fungal and that's how it helps in clearing dandruff. Try this remedy.
Curd for weight loss
For people whose obesity is a result of hormonal imbalances, curd helps in weight loss by controlling the cortisol levels. But others must consume curd only after looking at their daily caloric consumption.
It helps combat stress
Stress damages health. Curd helps in reducing stress and anxiety. This is one of the benefits of dahi. Curd tends to calm you down. It gives you a 'cool' feeling inside, right?
For people suffering from piles
Research suggests that curd can be used by those who suffer from piles. Eating curd rice along with ginger might help.
Curd for oral problems
Curd prevents certain oral problems, which are bacterial in nature. This is one of the health benefits of dahi.
Curd can increase appetite
Consuming curd along with salt/sugar is good for your appetite. This is one of the health benefits of curd.