- 4 hrs ago 10 Risks Associated With Protein Overconsumption
- 5 hrs ago 8 Alarming Symptoms Of Cervical Cancer In Women
- 6 hrs ago Ananya Panday Stuns In A Tarun Tahiliani’s Hand-Embroidered Lehenga And It Is Pretty Unique
- 6 hrs ago Pooja Hedge’s Green Velvet Manish Malhotra Lehenga Will Help You Rock Winter Wedding
- Movies Salman Khan’s Race 3 Was Not A Flop: Remo D’Souza
- News EU to debate anti-CAA resolution, voting delayed till March
- Sports PBL 2020: Hyderabad Hunters recovers after Sindhu's shock defeat to Michelle Li
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 With Quad Rear Cameras Launched For Rs. 23,999
- Finance All Indian Railway Coaches, Wagons To Be Tagged With RFID For Tracking By 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In 2020
- Automobiles Toyota Fortuner BS6 Petrol And Diesel Engine Specifications Revealed
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Here is a list of the top 5 foods you should reach out for when you are really tired and don't have the chance to rest.
Top 5 Foods For Instant Energy:
1. Lemonade: It is not just some cool beverage that we sip casually on lazy afternoons, it is actually the quickest way to get more energy. This is because it contains glucose (from sugar) in the diluted form, so it can be directly absorbed into the blood without any need for the digestive process to step in and break down the food. Secondly, there are fluids in it that keeps the body hydrated, the salt too adds essential minerals to the body loses due to sweating on a hot day. Last but not the least is vitamin C from the lemon.
2. Banana: Ever wondered why sportsmen are seen gulping down bananas on the side lines of a ground? It is because bananas are really quick energy foods that gives you all the simple sugars and carbohydrates that you need for getting all pepped up. To add to it, it has iron that is an essential component of hemoglobin in the blood. The higher your hemoglobin count the more oxygen your body gets and the more energetic you feel.
3. Cheese: Say cheese is a policy crash dieters follow. They eat a cube of cheese whenever they are about to swoon and starve themselves to loose weight. That is malpractice but it proves that cheese is a very high energy food. It facilitates the release of hormones in the body that are 'stimulants', they make you active.
4. Strawberries: Not only are they beautiful to look at and awesome to taste but also a sure shot formula for instant energy. Strawberries have lots of fibre that all high energy foods must contain and also a high dose of Vitamin C and antioxidants that clean the tissues to boost energy.
5. Green Tea: It is a healthy stimulant for your central nervous system that makes you feel more alert and responsive to your environment. Green tea has more antioxidants than normal tea or coffee that cleanse the body and boost energy all at once.
Follow some good health tips and choose the above mentioned super foods for instant energy.