Diarrhoea can be caused due to several reasons. To put it in plain terms, diarrhoea is basically an infection caused by a virus or bacteria. When you have diarrhoea the bowel movement becomes watery and putting a stop to it becomes extremely difficult.
Suffering from diarrhoea can cause a lot of discomfort and uneasiness. You have that bloated feeling, cramps and loose stools. Especially when you are travelling or amidst some important meeting, it puts you in a really tricky situation.
Excess consumption of food or intolerance towards certain foods, excess alcohol intake, intestine problem or certain medications are a few of the major causes for diarrhoea.
There are several medications that would help in treating diarrhoea, but among all the available treatment measures home remedies have been considered to be the best.
Curd or yogurt without any added flavour is one of the natural ingredients that helps to treat diarrhoea effectively. Curd contains the good bacteria that helps to fight the micro-organisms, strengthening the immune system and thus helps in restoring the digestive system and quickly helps in getting rid of diarrhoea.
So in this article we will be explaining about a few of the best ways to use curd in order to treat diarrhoea.
1. Consuming Just Curd:
Consuming just a small bowl of curd after your meal helps in dealing with diarrhoea. This helps in maintaining a good bacteria level in the body and thus helps one to get rid of diarrhoea quickly.
2. Curd With Banana:
Take two bananas and chop them into small pieces.
Add a small bowl of curd to it.
Mix these two ingredients and then consume it once in a day.
3. Curd With Fenugreek Seeds:
Take a small cup of plain curd.
Add half a teaspoon of fenugreek seeds to it and then mix it.
Consume this for quick relief from diarrhoea.
4. Curd With Cumin Seeds:
Take half a teaspoon of cumin seeds and fenugreek seeds each. Roast it and then grind it well.
Add this cumin and fenugreek powder to a small bowl of curd.
Mix it well and then have this two-three times a day.
- 10 Side Effects Of Raw Garlic You Should Know
- 11 Side Effects Of Green Tea You Probably Didn't Know
- Stomach Flu Or Food Poisoning: Which One Do You Have?
- 10 Best Natural Ways To Treat Diarrhoea Quickly
- 20 Health Benefits Of Guava Leaves
- What Your Stool/Bowel Movements Say About Your Health
- More Trees May Reduce Diarrhoeal Disease In Rural Kids: Study
- Best Foods To Ease An Upset Stomach
- Foods To Avoid If You Have Loose Motion
- 3 Deaths, Over 300 Suffering From Diarrhoea In Nagaland; Quick Steps For Prevention
- How To Use Curry Leaf (kadi patta) Juice For Gastric Problem & Diarrhoea
- Things That Happen To Your Body If You Eat Three Dates A Day
- How To Make Low-calorie Paneer Tikka Recipe