- Sports Shahid Afridi credits IPL for turning around Indian cricket
- News Missing 6-year-old girl found dead near dargah in UP's Bahraich
- Technology How To Overclock Your Android Device For Enhanced Performance
- Movies Bheeshma Day 2 Collection: Nithiin, Rashmika Mandanna Starrer Earns Decent Numbers At The Box Office
- Finance 4 Factors That Could Affect Markets This Week
- Automobiles Urban Mobility Lab Launched In Bangalore By Rocky Mountain Institute And Micelio
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
If you are someone who eats out on a regular basis, or if you have a stressful job, which gives you hardly any time for physical activities, then you could be putting your heart under a serious risk!
Yes, as we know, human body requires a proper functioning of all its vital organs to remain healthy for a long period of time.
The heart, lungs, kidneys, brain and the liver are considered to the most vital of the human organs.
Even a tiny problem in one of the above-mentioned organs can make a person face serious health problems and can even prove to be fatal!
For example, even a small cyst or a clot in the brain can cause a stroke or brain damage in the matter of minutes!
And when the blood flow to the heart is obstructed even minimally, it could lead to major heart complications and even a heart attack!
So, it is extremely important to make a conscious effort on a regular basis to keep your vital organs safe and healthy.
Now, if there has to be a healthy flow of blood from the heart to the other parts of the body, your arteries have to be healthy.
However, many a times, due to unhealthy eating habits, lack of exercise, obesity, side effects of certain medications, etc., the arteries get clogged with impurities and cholesterol and therefore obstruct the healthy flow of blood.
So, if you want to unclog your arteries naturally and also improve your heart's health, follow this easy homemade remedy.
- Fresh Spinach Juice - ½ a glass
- Roasted Flax Seeds - 1 tablespoon
This home remedy to clear out your arteries and keep your heart and other vital organs healthy has been proven to work effectively when used on a regular basis.
Along with consuming this remedy, one must also ensure that they follow a healthy lifestyle and stay away from fat-rich, oily foods that can increase cholesterol.
In addition, one must also exercise on a daily basis to avoid being affected by obesity and also to keep the blood circulation healthy.
Spinach is an extremely healthy leafy green that comes with numerous health benefits. It is rich in nutrients like iron, potassium, magnesium and even calcium.
Spinach has the ability to improve the production of healthy blood cells and also strengthens the walls of the heart, thus keeping the circulatory system healthy.
Flax seed is rich in fibre and vitamin E, both of which can dislodge the impurities and cholesterol accumulated in the arteries and this allows a healthy flow of blood from the heart to the other organs.
Method Of Preparation:
- Add the suggested amount of flax seeds to the glass of spinach juice.
- Stir well to form a mixture.
- Consume this drink, every morning, after breakfast, for at least 2 months.