Are you wondering how to get rid of testicle pain? Pain in the testicles is a nightmare to even the strongest man. But infection in the testes could cause pain and inflammation. There could be so many reasons behind pain in the pants.
Sometimes, it could be due to STI's. In other cases, it could be due to urinary tract infection. When it pains down there and the testes swells, generally men take over-the-counter antibiotics.
Also Read: Treat Hernia With Home Remedies
Try the following remedies for testicle pain first and if the condition isn't normal within 2 days, consult a doctor immediately.
If urinary tract infection is the reason behind pain in the scrotum then cranberry juice can help. You can use it as a preventive measure. Drink a glass of cranberry juice daily for 4 days if you already have pain down there.
This is another testicle pain home remedy. Add a teaspoon of turmeric to a big glass of buttermilk and stir it well. Drink it thrice a day if you are experiencing pain in the testicles due to infection.
Smear honey on betel leaf. Place the leaf on the affected area and ensure that the side that has honey touches your skin. Leave it for 3-4 hours and wash. This remedy can reduce inflammation, pain and infection in the area.
Take 9 drops of olive oil, 1 drop of nigella oil and 7 drops of fish oil. Mix them thoroughly and smear a few drops of the mixture on the testicles every night for 4-7 days. The infection will reduce.
Take half a teaspoon of onion juice and mix it in a tablespoon of sesame seed oil. Grind a few neem leaves and take a pinch of its paste. Take a small amount of petroleum jelly. Add all the ingredients and rub it on the affected area before sleeping. Do it for 2-3 days and see if the pain subsides.
Mix egg white, honey, camphor and glycerin in equal amounts. Smear this on the testicles. It reduces inflammation, infection, pain and burning sensation.
Take a banana flower and dry it up in the sun for a day or two and grind it into powder. Take a teaspoon of it and mix it in a small pot of water (more than a litre). On the next day, drink it on empty stomach and don't eat anything else. After a day, drink milk and and fast. This remedy is said to solve testicular issues.
Also Read: What Causes Groin Pain In Men
- How to Cure Erectile Dysfunction (Naturally) - 9 Useful Tips
- Can Heart Attack Symptoms Be Different In Men And Women?
- Attention Men! Here Are The Early Symptoms Of Testicular Cancer
- Smells Which Can Turn Men On That Are Scientifically Proven!
- 10 Differences Between Men And Women
- Arthritis Prevalence Rising Among Women Than Men
- Can A Vegan Diet Lead To An Early Onset Of Hair Loss In Men?
- Why Women Develop Heart Disease Later Than Men Decoded
- Signs You Are A Bad Kisser
- 5 Very Simple Tips For Face (Only For Men) To Follow Every Day
- What You Need To Know About Vasectomy
- Top Bedroom Mistakes Of Men!
- Handling Pelvic Pain During Pregnancy