- Technology Oppo Reno 8T Series Introduced In Vietnam Ahead Of India Launch On February 3
- Movies Digital Creator Ritanshu Aneja Considers Travelling The Best Part Of His Profession
- Travel Dreamy Ice Hotel Now Opens In Canada – Why does it look familiar?
- Sports MI Cape Town all-rounder Odean Smith claims the standard of SA20 has been amazing
- News Stop seeing through ears and brain: Visva Bharati University to Mamata Banerjee
- Education TNDTE Diploma Result Announced; Check Details Here
- Finance Jump Of Upto 15% From This Mid Cap Stock
- Automobiles Hyundai Creta, Alcazar Updated – Gets New Diesel Engine & More Features
Boils are certain unwanted skin abscesses that occur naturally. It pops up like a lump and often irritates the skin, thus making it look like a hard lump.
Boils are commonly found occurring in the sweat pores. Dust or pollution blocks the opening of these pores, thereby resulting in the formation of lumps. However, excessive heat can also be the reason.
Though the reason is unknown, people have to deal with this unwanted skin problem at some point in their life. Imagine, you have a singing concert the next day, a big lump or a group of small lumps appear on the skin!
Well, yes it is indeed a nightmare, and the worst part of the boil is that you can't use any medication. But certainly, you can try out the age-old herbal remedies to treat boils.
Before taking any medication, one needs to cleanse their face and wipe it with a clean cloth and then apply medication.
Some opt for using face packs made of haldi and chandan; but did you know that the onion which makes you cry in the kitchen, can actually help you in curing that nasty boil?
Well, read on to find out how a simple onion can be your lifesaver with these home remedies for boils using onion.
Use Poultice Of Onion:
Cut an onion into slices (not finely sliced) and take a poultice to apply on the boil. Cover the area with a bandage and leave it like that the whole night. Next morning, remove it and wash the area. Continue this every day for better results.
Use The Water Of Onion:
First, finely chop a few slices of onion and add a cup of water to it in a pan. Next, put them on flame till the water reaches its boiling point. Put aside the pan and after the water gets cooled, strain it and apply it on the boil with a fresh cotton cloth.
Use Garlic With Onion:
The two important ingredients of the kitchen can save you from the pain of dealing with a boil. Finely chop an onion and add four cloves of garlic to it. Blend them to make a paste and then squeeze the juice out of it. Apply it (both the juice and paste) on your boil and after 10 minutes, wash it. Repeat this process for at least four times in a day for quick results.
Use Onion Paste:
After blending an onion in a blender, add some amount of hot water to it to make it dissolve completely. Apply this paste on your boil-prone areas regularly and let it dry before washing it off.
Use Bacon With Onion:
Well, the combination sounds weird, but it can actually help you get rid of boils. Heat a slice of onion along with a slice of bacon. Now keep it on your boil and cover it with a bandage. Leave it for a few hours before rinsing it off. Repeat this process once daily.
Use Honey With Onion:
Make a paste of honey and onion by taking four spoons of raw honey and two spoons of onion juice. Mix it well before applying it on the boil. Leave it for about a few minutes before rinsing it off. Repeat this method daily.
- wellnessEvidence-Based Health Benefits Of Onion Juice: Weight Loss, Fertility, Diabetes And Many More
- nutritionWhite Onions Are Good For Diabetics; Read About The Other Health Benefits Of White Onions
- skin careHow Does Onion Prevent In Ageing? Find Out
- recipesHow To Make Low-calorie Paneer Tikka Recipe
- disorders cure10 Brilliant Home Remedies For Bee Sting To Cure You Instantly
- wellness11 Foods You Should Never Refrigerate
- nutritionTop 12 Superfoods For Healthy Kidneys
- hair careHow To Use Onion Juice To Banish Dandruff
- disorders cure10 Best Foods Good For Sinus Congestion
- wellness15 Remedies To Remove Phlegm (Mucus) At Home
- recipesHow To Prepare Mediterranean Shakshuka At Home
- hair careBenefits Of Onion Pack For Hair