- 8 min ago 60 Healthiest Foods You Should Eat Every Day
- 1 hr ago Taapsee Pannu And Other Divas Flaunt Stylish Outfits At The Thappad Screening Event
- 1 hr ago 22 Health Benefits Of Papaya Leaves: Side Effects And How To Use
- 1 hr ago Chandrashekhar Azad's Death Anniversay: 11 Facts About The Brave Freedom Fighter
- Technology Huawei P40 Lite Debuts As Rebranded Nova 6 SE: Price And Specifications
- News Man vs Wild with 'Thailva' teaser out! Full episode featuring Rajinikanth with Bear Grylls on Mar 23
- Movies Surprise Celebrations For Bhumi Pednekar On The Sets Of Durgavati! Pic Inside
- Sports Revealed: Plans for Tuwaiq Trophy at WWE Super Showdown 2020
- Automobiles New Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Turbo-Petrol Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.68 Lakh
- Finance You Will Soon Be Able To Buy Mutual Funds Directly From Exchanges
- Travel Least Polluted Cities In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
Dermatitis is a skin issue that makes the skin areas disturbed with rashes. Atopic eczema is the most well-known type of dermatitis that is combined with irritation and aggravation.
So, if you want to know how to treat dermatitis, then follow this natural remedy that we are going to present you in this article.
This skin condition can create rashes all over the knees, wrists, hands and behind the knees. This irritation can cause bleeding and sometimes can also influence the entire body.
As per research studies, apple cider vinegar can be used to treat these skin conditions.
Read this article to know how to treat dermatitis using apple cider vinegar.
1. Apple Cider Vinegar Properties:
Apple cider vinegar is enriched with antibacterial properties and creates a hostile environment for parasites. It is one of the best conventional for skin inflammation.
- 2 spoons of apple cider vinegar
- 2 spoons of refined water
- 2-3 cotton ball
3. The Treatment:
Mix the ingredients and place the cotton ball in it. Apply them on the affected areas. Repeat the treatment until you get you see some changes.