- 36 min ago Housefull 4 Actress Pooja Hegde Walks The Ramp For Manish Malhotra In A Floral Lehenga
- 2 hrs ago 6 Impressive Health Benefits Of Buckwheat Tea
- 3 hrs ago Katy Perry Party: Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma And Ananya Panday Give Ultimate Party Wear Goals!
- 3 hrs ago Try Out These Easy Hairstyles Tonight To Wake Up With Perfect Curls
- Technology Realme X2 Pro Blind Order Sale Begins November 18 In India: How To Avail
- Travel 6 Things To Consider Before Choosing An Ideal Holiday Destination
- News INX media case: Delhi HC denies bail to Chidambaram
- Movies Marjaavaan Movie Review: Sidharth Malhotra-Tara Sutaria's Star-crossed Love Story Is A Slow Poison!
- Sports Jamaica's sprint sensation Yohan Blake to promote road safety in India
- Finance This Is Why Bank Stocks Surged In Friday's Session
- Automobiles Royal Enfield’s DIY Basic Video Instructions For 650 Twins: Covers Starting Trouble & More
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
Dermatitis is a skin issue that makes the skin areas disturbed with rashes. Atopic eczema is the most well-known type of dermatitis that is combined with irritation and aggravation.
So, if you want to know how to treat dermatitis, then follow this natural remedy that we are going to present you in this article.
This skin condition can create rashes all over the knees, wrists, hands and behind the knees. This irritation can cause bleeding and sometimes can also influence the entire body.
As per research studies, apple cider vinegar can be used to treat these skin conditions.
Read this article to know how to treat dermatitis using apple cider vinegar.
1. Apple Cider Vinegar Properties:
Apple cider vinegar is enriched with antibacterial properties and creates a hostile environment for parasites. It is one of the best conventional for skin inflammation.
- 2 spoons of apple cider vinegar
- 2 spoons of refined water
- 2-3 cotton ball
3. The Treatment:
Mix the ingredients and place the cotton ball in it. Apply them on the affected areas. Repeat the treatment until you get you see some changes.