- News Pennsylvania certifies election results; declares Joe Biden the winner
- Movies Aaraattu: Mohanlal Is Back In HIs Favourite Location For The B Unnikrishnan Project
- Finance Midcap Stocks Are Performing Better Than Largecaps; Which Stocks To Pick?
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Jamshedpur FC vs Chennaiyin FC: Thapa first Indian goalscorer this season as Chennai down Jamshedpur
- Education Schools Reopening Date: Karnataka Schools, PU Colleges Not To Reopen In December Owing To COVID
- Automobiles Porsche Taycan Creates New Drifting World Record: Longest Drift In An Electric Vehicle
- Technology Indian Government Bans 43 Chinese Apps: Check Out Full List
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
Dermatitis is a skin issue that makes the skin areas disturbed with rashes. Atopic eczema is the most well-known type of dermatitis that is combined with irritation and aggravation.
So, if you want to know how to treat dermatitis, then follow this natural remedy that we are going to present you in this article.
This skin condition can create rashes all over the knees, wrists, hands and behind the knees. This irritation can cause bleeding and sometimes can also influence the entire body.
As per research studies, apple cider vinegar can be used to treat these skin conditions.
Read this article to know how to treat dermatitis using apple cider vinegar.
1. Apple Cider Vinegar Properties:
Apple cider vinegar is enriched with antibacterial properties and creates a hostile environment for parasites. It is one of the best conventional for skin inflammation.
- 2 spoons of apple cider vinegar
- 2 spoons of refined water
- 2-3 cotton ball
3. The Treatment:
Mix the ingredients and place the cotton ball in it. Apply them on the affected areas. Repeat the treatment until you get you see some changes.