- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: England are favourites but India, Australia too are serious contenders: McGrath
- Movies When Divyanka Tripathi Was Linked Up With Karan Patel & Vivek Dahiya!
- Technology Asus ZenBook Pro Duo UX581 First Impressions: Two 4K displays, Alexa support and flagship specs
- News Deadly Surat fire prompts Delhi govt to inspect coaching centres for fire safety norms
- Finance IndiGo Q4 Profit Shoots Up By A Massive 401%
- Automobiles Honda Activa 5G & CB Shine Limited Edition Launched In India — Prices Start At Rs 55,032
- Education MBOSE Result 2019: Direct Link To Check SSLC & HSSLC Result 2019
- Travel Karighatta Hill: Abode Of Tranquility And Adventure
An ingrown toenail is the growth of nail in one side underneath the skin. Ingrown nails are indeed a big trouble and there are numerous surgical procedures to set them right.
The good news is, there is a powerful home remedy to remove ingrown toenail. There are several expensive procedures out there to get rid of ingrown toenails as well.
But you can take up an amazing natural home remedy to remove ingrown toenail. So, if you want to know how to fix an ingrown toenail painlessly, then you're in the right place.
Continue reading this article to know more about the home remedy to remove ingrown toenail.
You should make your nails and skin softer initially, so prepare a hot bath. Pour 3 spoons of baking soda in around five litres of water. Also, add some salt to it. The temperature of the water should not go beyond 37 degree Celsius.
You can also use a sticking plaster to apply it on the noticed ingrown toenail and this is going to ease the process of removing the toenail.
In order to raise the end of the nail, place a cotton ball in a small amount between the skin and the nail, with the help of tweezers.
Before placing the cotton on the affected area, apply some antibacterial cream on the area.
This technique needs to be done for 15 days.
2. Point To Be Noted:
If you put the cotton between the skin and the nail, use a mixture of raw honey with one garlic clove on the affected area. This mixture has several antiseptic properties and will naturally help remove the ingrown toenail.
3. The Result:
The mixture is responsible for softening the skin around the nails. When the procedure is done, just scrape the outer skin. Perform this pedicure on a regular basis. In case you find some infection and pus in the nail, consult the doctor immediately.