- News Pakistan trying to replenish depleted terrorist strength in Valley
- Finance PAN-Aadhaar Linking Deadline Nears: Here's What To Do
- Movies Happy Birthday Dilip Kumar: How Amitabh Bachchan & Shah Rukh Khan Have Hero-worshipped The Thespian
- Sports Napoli sack Ancelotti despite progressing in Champions League
- Technology Amazon Headsets Fest Offers You Can Get On Headphones, Earphones, Truly Wireless Earbuds And More
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Ladies, many of us may experience these frustrating symptoms during our periods, known as period rashes or vaginal rashes, right? Well, do you want to know some of the best natural remedies for vaginal rashes?
If yes, then read on! Vaginal rashes are usually caused by the tampons or sanitary napkins that are used by women during their periods.
Many a times, there are certain synthetic substances that are used while making the sanitary pads or tampons that can affect the delicate skin of the vagina causing allergic reactions, which leads to irritation, itching and even rashes.
There are many natural remedies that can help treat vaginal rashes effectively, using ingredients easily available in your homes.
Also, if you want to get rid of period rashes, the best way is to maintain vaginal hygiene during periods and also use pads or tampons that suit your health.
Natural remedies for vaginal rashes work better than using chemical-bases medicines in that area, as chemicals may sometimes be too harsh.
So, here are a few simple home remedies for napkin rashes or vaginal rashes, have a look.
1. Switch Brands
Natural remedy for vaginal rashes include trying other brands of pads or tampons, as the one you have been using may be inducing an allergic reaction.
2. Cotton Pads
Try to go in for brands that sell pads or tampons made from pure, organic cotton, as cotton does not usually irritate the vaginal skin.
3. Change Pads Often
Avoid wearing the same pad or tampon for more than a couple of hours, if you do so, then your vaginal irritation may worsen.
4. Warm Compress
If you want to get rid of period rashes naturally, you can take a clean cloth, dip it in hot water and place it on your vagina for a while in order to soothe the irritation.
5. Ice Pack
Natural remedy for vaginal rashes include, using ice packs that are placed on the vagina, in order to soothe the area and reduce inflammation.
6. Avoid Using Feminine Hygiene Products
Vaginal hygiene products like douches, sprays, perfumes, etc can add on to the irritation and itching, so stay away from them while you have your periods.
7. See A Professional
If all else fails to work, you can always see a doctor, so that they can prescribe topical creams or medications that can treat vaginal rashes.