- 1 hr ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 1 hr ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 1 hr ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- 2 hrs ago The Navy Officer’s Wife Vidya Raju Rescues 20 Kg Python, Video Goes Viral
- Sports U-17 women's tourney: India lose 0-3 to Sweden
- Movies Taimur Ali Khan Wants Two Birthday Cakes Reveals Mum Kareena Kapoor!
- News Pak criticises India for slamming PM Imran's comments on citizenship act
- Technology 4 Ways to Block Someone on Gmail
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Are you having that frequent urge to pee or unable to completely empty the bladder? Also if there is a constant dribbing of urine in the form of a few drops then you need to get it checked immediately. These are the major symptoms of urinary incontinence.
You might get several opinions and treatment suggestions from your friends and relatives but of all the treatment options there is nothing better than home remedies.
Also Read: Natural Remedy For Vertigo
So what actually causes urinary incontinence? When the bladder muscles or the pelvic and prostrate muscles become weak it leads to urinary incontinence. This generally happens when one tends to age.
Apart from this, other factors that might cause urinary incontinence are constipation, urinary tract infection, overactive bladder, urinary tract stones and menopause. Also at times certain foods and medications might trigger urinary incontinence.
Also Read: Home Remedies For Smelly Armpits
Though the problem might not seem too big initially, it causes a lot of discomfort and embarrassment. However, if the problem is not addressed on time, it might turn harmful as when the urine is left in the bladder it might lead to the formation of bacteria and might lead to other serious illnesses.
Today at Boldsky we have listed 8 home remedies for urinary incontinence. Take a look.
Take one amla and then crush it into a paste. Add a bit of turmeric powder and one teaspoon of honey and then mix it well. Have one teaspoon of this early in the morning. Continue this for a month. This helps in strengthening the prostrate and pelvic muscles and thus helps reduce urinary incontinence.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar:
Take a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and mix it along with a teaspoon of raw honey. Have this mixture 2-3 times a day. This helps in fighting bladder infection and reduces urinary incontinence.
3. Egg Yolk:
Rich in vitamin D, egg yolk helps to maintain good bone health and thus reduces the urinary incontinence problem.
4. Fennel Seeds:
Add about a teaspoon of fennel seeds to a glass of warm milk. Take a glass of water and then add about 2-3 teaspoons of sugar to it and boil it. Add about 2-3 teaspoons of sugar water syrup to this milk and drink it once everyday. This helps in reducing urinary incontinence.
One of the major home remedies for urinary incontinence is meditation. It helps one to get control over the body and thus reduces urinary incontinence.
Banana is one of the best available home remedies for urinary incontinence. Rich in magnesium, banana helps in keeping the bladder muscles healthy and to clear the bladder completely.
Rich in magnesium, yogurt is yet another home ingredient that helps in reducing the risk of urinary incontinence.
The nicotine content in cigarettes can cause irritation to the bladder and thus lead to urinary incontinence. Quitting smoking is one of the best ways to reduce the risk of urinary incontinence.