- 2 hrs ago On 3 Years Of Mom, Veteran Actress Sridevi’s Sober Outfits From The Film Decoded
- 2 hrs ago 7 Ways To Stop Being Taken For Granted By Your Partner
- 3 hrs ago 10 Reasons Why You Should Eat Raw Mangoes; Side Effects And Healthy Recipes
- 3 hrs ago Sushant Singh Rajput’s And Sanjana Sanghi’s Dil Bechara Fashion Is Simple And So Relatable
- Sports Dhoni says no to brand endorsements amid pandemic, keeps busy with organic farming
- Movies Meghana Raj Remembers Chiranjeevi Sarja In Emotional Post, Says, ‘Chiru Is A Celebration’
- Finance Aarogya Sanjeevani Policy: IRDAI Allows Insurers To Offer Sum Assured Above Rs 5 Lakh
- Technology Oppo Reno 4 Series India Launch Likely Slated For Third Week Of July: Report
- News CBSE reduces Class 10 and 12 Board Exam Syllabus by 30%; Check details
- Automobiles Honda Offers Discounts, Exchange Bonuses & Other Benefits On Select Models In July 2020
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
- Travel Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In North India In July 2020
Any unusual changes in your urine is a cause of worry. Among all these changes, if you are witnessing a severe pain and burning sensation while urinating or if your urine appears cloudy, then you need to get it checked immediately.
This is one of the major symptoms of the presence of pus cells in your urine and this is one common health problem among women. For conditions like this there are certain home remedies that help in its prevention and treatment.
Also Read: Home Remedy For Insomnia
A bit of pus cells in urine could be okay but if the number exceeds limit, then it could be dangerous. This condition is also known as pyuria. So what does having pus cells in urine signify? This is one major indication that the person is suffering from urinary tract infection (UTI), kidney infection or bladder infection.
Getting the right treatment and preventive measures at the correct time is highly essential so as to prevent this condition. If not taken care of on time it might lead to kidney damage as well.
Also Read: Superfoods To Control Cholesterol
Maintaining good hygiene and avoiding smoking are two precautionary measures that one needs to follow strictly in order to prevent the formation of excess pus cells in urine.
Today in this article we have listed a few home remedies to treat pus cells in urine. Take a look.
1. Drink Plenty Of Water :
One of the simplest ways to prevent pus cells in urine is to drink plenty of water. It helps in flushing out the bacteria through urination.
Known since ancient times, garlic is one of the best natural antibiotics that helps in treating pus cells in urine. It can be used as an additive to the food or consumed in the raw form.
3. Baking Soda:
Take a bit of baking soda, about half a teaspoon, mix it well in a glass of water and then drink it. This helps to maintain the acidity level in the body and thus prevents the formation of pus cells in urine.
4. Cranberry Juice:
Drinking a glass of cranberry juice everyday helps in preventing the formation of excess pus cells in urine. The high content of acid in cranberry helps in removing the bacteria from the urinary tract.
5. Pomegranate Juice:
Pomegranate juice is another effective ingredient that helps in reducing the formation of pus cells in urine. Drinking a glass of pomegranate juice everyday till the symptoms subside helps.
6. Coriander Seeds:
If you see the symptoms of pus cells in urine then make it a point to drink coriander seeds infused water. Soak about a teaspoon of coriander seeds in water overnight. Grind the soaked seeds along with the water in the morning. Strain it and then drink it.
7. Tea Tree Oil:
Known for its antibacterial properties, tea tree oil helps in reducing the level of pus cells in urine. Take a teaspoon of tea tree oil and mix it along with your bath water. Using this tea tree oil infused water, clean the urethra atleast twice a day.
8. Cucumber Juice:
Drinking a glass of cucumber juice atleast twice a day not just helps in keeping the body cool but it also helps in flushing out the bacteria present in urine, thus preventing the pus cell formation in urine.
Cinnamon is a natural anti-inflammatory ingredient. Having about a teaspoon of cinnamon powder infused water once everyday helps in reducing the pain caused due to excess pus cells formed in urine.
Consuming a small bowl of yogurt everyday helps in increasing the good bacteria in the body. The good bacteria contained in yogurt helps in preventing the formation of excess pus cells in urine.