- 56 min ago Chaitra Navratri 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 2 hrs ago Hina Khan Glams Up With Copper Green Eye Shadow And Glossy Nude Lips; Get The Look In A Few Simple Steps!
- 4 hrs ago Ugadi And Baisakhi 2021: Spruce Up Your Festive Look With Celebs-Inspired Traditional Suits
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 13 April 2021
- News COVID-19: 7 deaths at Maharashtra's Nalasopara hospital spark anger; relatives allege lack of oxygen supply
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M42 5G Price, Teaser Video Surfaces Online; Launch Imminent
- Movies Team Radhe Shyam Celebrates And Wishes ‘Many Festivals, One Love’ With Festive Posters Starring Prabhas
- Sports IPL 2021: Zaheer explains how Mumbai Indians will use 'trump card' Bumrah
- Finance PPF or NPS: Which Scores As A Better Retirement Investment Option?
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 With Dual-Channel ABS To Be Launched Soon; Prices Set To Increase Again
- Education CSBC Bihar Police Constable Final Result 2021 Declared
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
Common side effect of insulin injections:
* Low blood sugar levels. Once you start depending on the injections, your blood sugar levels will lower every time.
* As the blood sugar decreases, sweating, nausea or rapid breathing can also be seen.
* If the blood sugar level lowers substantially then the patient can even faint.
* Skin irritation or inflammation from the injection needle. Few diabetic patients have to inject on a regular basis and this can affect the skin tissues.
* When the blood sugar levels decrease, the body metabolism also lowers. This also leads to metabolic changes in the brain often leading to seizures. It is a rare condition that needs immediate attention from the doctor.
* Dizziness due to the lower glucose levels. The brain functions slowly and this can make you feel more toxicated.
* Hypoglycemia is another side effect of taking insulin injections. Too much of insulin in the body lowers blood pressure. This leads to headache, drowsiness, weakness and rapid heart rate.
* In extreme cases, the side effects of insulin injections can lead to hyperglycemia. The symptoms of this condition are extreme thirst, frequent urination and laziness.
* For few diabetic patients, insulin injections can lead to skin allergies such as swelling and itching.
* Few rare side effects of insulin injections are vomiting, red skin on the injected spot, irregular heartbeat, lack of concentration etc.
Control your blood sugar naturally by avoiding sweets in order to avoid insulin injections. Artificial sweeteners are especially dangerous. And make sure you inject insulin 30 minutes before taking your meal. You can inject on the arms or thigh or stomach. Consult your doctor to get the best directions.