- Finance BSE To Delist Two Companies From July 7
- Movies 20 Years Of Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi: Ekta Kapoor Reminiscences Pitching The Show To Star Plus
- News Why prime minister of a strong India so weak, asks Cong on border standoff
- Technology BSNL Discontinues Rs.149 Postpaid Recharge Pack
- Sports Coronavirus pandemic prompted Ferrari decision to ditch Vettel
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki XL5 Spotted Testing Once Again In India
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
The summer season can play many tricks with your health. Dehydration, lack of correct diet, excessive exposure to sun etc, can become the cause of several diseases and one such illness is Jaundice. Jaundice is often said to be a symptom of Hepatitis and not a disease in itself. However, to the diseased the suffering is all that matters. Most of the summer illness have similar kind of symptoms like fatigue, weakness, stomach pain etc but are these jaundice symptoms?
Symptoms Of Jaundice -
1.Abdominal Pain – Jaundice is basically caused due to a substance called bilirubin, which is present in the bile. This is the substance which helps in treating the damaged red blood cells. When the concentration of this substance increases, the effect on liver is harsh and results in Jaundice. This excessive flow of bilirubin also gives rise to one of the symptoms of jaundice, abdominal pain. This may also lead to bowel diseases.
2.Dark Yellow Urine – One of the most common symptom is dark yellow urine. This happens due to high concentration of bilirubin in the blood stream which is being released through urine rather than stool. Yellow urine is one of the early jaundice symptoms, which appears even before the yellow staining of the skin. This should be cheakced as sometimes yellow urine can also be due to drinking lack of water.
3.Change In Stool Colour – Usually the bilirubin is excreted through stool but in case of jaundice the excessive bilirubin is passed throught he urine and gets mixed in the blood stream, making the stool discoloured. It is mostly gray in colour.
4.Other Signs – Other symptoms are fatigue, weakness, lack of appetite and feeling feverish. Liver is responsible for breaking and processing nutrient and thus, when liver activities are hampered, nutrients are not absorbed, food not digested and thus, the system is less active.
If you are suffering from any other these jaundice symptoms, it's time to go for a check up.