- Sports IPL 2020: Final in Mumbai, no change in timings, concussion substitute introduced, an All Stars charity game on March 29
- Technology BSNL Revises Marutham Plan; Now Offering 300 Days Validity
- News ED finds ‘financial links’ between PFI and anti-CAA protests in UP
- Finance Post Office Increase Minimum Balance For Savings A/c To Rs. 500
- Movies Prabhas and Pooja Hegde Starrer Prabhas 20 to Release in October?
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Deliveries Begin: First Vehicle Delivered To EESL
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Jaundice is basically a summer disease which is caused due to high concentration of Bilirubin. Bilirubin is yellow substance which is found in bile and helps liver break down the worn out red blood cells, which ideally should be transformed into waste and new red blood cells should be formed. Jaundice is caused when the number of damaged red blood cells multiply, the amount of bilirubin in the blood increases fast.
Other Causes Of Jaundice -
1.Enlarged Liver – One of the basic causes of jaundice is liver enlargement, which happens due to liver infections. When the liver is enlarged, it finds it difficult to convert bilirubin into waste and thus, it results in mixing of bilirubin with blood. This is when the skin and urine get the dark yellow colour.
2.Bile Disorder – bile is a substance which substance which promotes the digestive process and produces by the liver. If this bile shrinks due to stone, tumour or birth defect, then it gets released in the blood. The skin and urine becomes yellow but the stool is white or brown in colour. The patient is unable to digest fat and may also suffer blood clotting.
3.Loss Of Blood – The decreased number of red blood cells is the next cause. Due to certain illnes like malaria, typhoid etc, the production of the red blood cells may fall ot cells may even damage. This lack of red blood cells and the problem of the liver to process bilirubin leads to this disease.
Symptoms Of Jaundice
Symptoms of jaundice first begins with the tongue. The tongue becomes pale and yellowish. The second symptom which creeps in is fatigue, weakness, fever, headache and nausea.
It is after some days that the patient starts experiencing liver pain and loss of appetite, accompained with yllow urine and white stool.
Jaundice in case of pregnancy leads to is vaginal bleeding, frequent fainting and feeling of thrist.
Prolonged suffering due to any of these symptoms should be administered to immediately.