- 6 hrs ago Ram Mandir Bhoomi Poojan: Narendra Modi Lays The First Brick And Says It’s A Golden Day
- 6 hrs ago 7 Amazing Health Benefits Of Psyllium Husk (Isabgol) You Should Know
- 8 hrs ago We Are Sure You Would Want To Bookmark Dia Mirza’s Cotton Muslin Jamdani Saree
- 8 hrs ago Grooming Kit For Women: 10 Products That Are Absolute Essentials
- Sports ICC looking for a bio-security manager for Women's 50-over World Cup in New Zealand
- News Girish Murmu resigns as LG of Jammu and Kashmir
- Movies Rhea Chakraborty's Lawyer On Her Being 'Absconding': She Is A Law-abiding Citizen
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Series Debuts; Best In The Lot?
- Finance 5 Obstacles In Claiming Health Insurance For COVID-19 Treatment
- Automobiles Car Sales Report For July 2020: Hyundai Creta Outsells Kia Seltos For Third Month In A Row
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
1. It usually affects children below the age of 12 and thus, it is very important to give vaccine at an early age.
2.Chicken Pox vaccine should be given to the child between 12-15 months of age. This not only protects the child but even if the disease affects him, the symptoms are very mild, which gets cured easily within few days.
3.Another interesting fact about chicken pox is that the blisters first appear inside the body before they make appearance on the external self. On the external body, the blisters first appear on the scalp and then inside the mouth.
4.One of the interesting facts about chicken pox is that the incubation period is 15 days but if one catches the disease from another due to close proximity, the incubation period may be less.
5.It is contagious from two days before the rashes appears, till all the crust has sheds. This fact about chicken pox is very important as this is how the disease travels among many others.
6.Chicken pox during early pregnancy may lead to organ deformity in the child and may also lead to still birth. If the pregnant lady is affected with chicken pox at the time of birth, may lead to the child being directly affected by the disease and can result in serious illness in the baby.
These facts about chicken pox will help you understand the disease better and to know more about treatment and recovery read here.