- 6 hrs ago Comfrey: Health Benefits, Side Effects, Prevention And Drug Interaction
- 16 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 17 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 17 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Is Rock Steady At First Place; Shakti Out Of TRP Race
- News PM tears into Pakistan at 'Howdy Modi', says "Its a breeding ground of terrorism"
- Sports Chelsea 1-2 Liverpool: Joy of six for Klopp's men
- Technology Here's The Proper Way To Backup Android Devices
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 Sales Crosses 15,000 Units Within Six Months Of Its Launch In India
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
1. It usually affects children below the age of 12 and thus, it is very important to give vaccine at an early age.
2.Chicken Pox vaccine should be given to the child between 12-15 months of age. This not only protects the child but even if the disease affects him, the symptoms are very mild, which gets cured easily within few days.
3.Another interesting fact about chicken pox is that the blisters first appear inside the body before they make appearance on the external self. On the external body, the blisters first appear on the scalp and then inside the mouth.
4.One of the interesting facts about chicken pox is that the incubation period is 15 days but if one catches the disease from another due to close proximity, the incubation period may be less.
5.It is contagious from two days before the rashes appears, till all the crust has sheds. This fact about chicken pox is very important as this is how the disease travels among many others.
6.Chicken pox during early pregnancy may lead to organ deformity in the child and may also lead to still birth. If the pregnant lady is affected with chicken pox at the time of birth, may lead to the child being directly affected by the disease and can result in serious illness in the baby.
These facts about chicken pox will help you understand the disease better and to know more about treatment and recovery read here.