- 2 hrs ago Born In August: What Does Your Personality Trait Say About You?
- 3 hrs ago Maharashtra: Thane Records 978 New Covid-19 Cases; Active Tally At 5,634
- 4 hrs ago India Emerged Successfully In The Management Of Covid-19 Pandemic: Mansukh Mandaviya
- 4 hrs ago Mercury Transit In Gemini On 02 July 2022: Impact On Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- News Bypolls: AAP bags Delhi's Rajinder Nagar
- Sports Ahmed Shahzad alleges senior and former Pakistan Cricketers are jealous of others' success
- Technology Week 25, 2022 Launch Roundup: Samsung Galaxy F13, Tecno POVA 3, POCO X4 GT, iQOO U5e, Xiaomi Book S, And More
- Movies Dekha Ek Khwaab Fame Shritama Mukherjee Ties The Knot With Boyfriend Akash Sahni
- Education TS SSC, Inter Result 2022: Date, Time, How To Check Telangana Board Result At bse.telangana.gov.in
- Finance 4 Stocks That Investors Could Buy Next Week For Good Gains
- Automobiles Ford India Extends Production At Its Chennai Facility Amidst Protest
- Travel 5 Best Easy Long Weekend Getaways From Delhi
Do you know oranges help you lose weight? Surprised right? In this article, we will be decoding how do oranges help you lose belly fat?
Including oranges in your diet is good, but eating them does not directly burn fat because oranges contain calories. However, the citrus fruit has a low number of calories, making it a healthy choice for weight loss.
Oranges are packed with vitamin C, vitamin A, calcium, vitamin B6 and magnesium. They are delicious to eat and come with a lot of health benefits.
The health benefits of oranges are that it cleans your gums and tongue, it fights throat infections, boosts immune system, and cleanses the intestine to name a few.
Fibre In Orange Helps In Weight Loss
Oranges contain dietary fibre. An orange contains 3.1 grams of total dietary fibre. This fibre content will fill your stomach up for a longer period of time. If you eat an orange before your meal, the fibre content of the fruit might fill you up. This will make you eat a smaller meal.
Oranges As A Low-Calorie Snack For Weight Loss
A single orange is lower in calories than other snacks. A serving of plain salted potato chips contains 154 calories, which is double the calories in orange. So, as a healthy snack you can consume oranges.
Orange Diet For Losing Weight
Drink two litres of orange juice per day, once in the morning on an empty stomach and the other in the afternoon. Drink the orange juice half an hour before eating your breakfast. After lunch, wait for two hours before drinking the second glass of orange juice.
The orange juice should be a freshly squeezed one. Do not drink packaged or bottled orange juice, no matter if the packaging claims that it's 100 percent natural juice. It's always better that you consume homemade orange juice or for that matter any other fruit juice.
The Other Foods You Should Be Eating
Drinking only orange juice is not enough for losing weight. You need to follow a healthy and well-balanced diet along with it as well. These are some of the foods that you could consume:
- Eat beans and nuts
- Eat vegetables and fruits
- Choose whole flour and raw sugar
- Don't drink soda, or coffee
- Choose black tea or green tea over coffee
- Avoid sweets
It is really important that you fill half of your plate with fruits and vegetables at your mealtime. So, opt for fresh oranges over a glass of orange juice to get the most of the fibre content from it.
Share this article!
If you liked reading this article, share it with your loved ones.
- nutritionWhat Are Leptin And Ghrelin And How Do They Affect The Body Weight?
- diet fitnessWorld Health Day 2022: What Are Fad Diets? Why Are They Popular Instead Of Being Unsafe?
- nutritionHow To Make Your Diet More Sustainable, Healthy Or Cheap - Without Giving Up Nutrients
- wellnessHealthy Weight Awareness Month: Expert Talks About The Importance Of Healthy Weight - Key For Good Health
- healthCameroon Resident Loses 11 Kgs After Bariatric Surgery
- diet fitnessWeight Loss After 40: Tips For Men And Women
- diet fitnessWhy Diet Is the Most Important Part Of Fitness
- wellnessEvidence-Based Health Benefits Of Hibiscus Flower And Leaves
- diet fitness6 Teas That Help Promote Healthy Weight Gain
- nutrition15 Proven Health Benefits Of Almonds: Nutrition, Side Effects, How To Eat And Other Details
- wellnessEvidence-Based Health Benefits Of Tomato Juice: Anti-Ageing, Weight Loss, Immunity And More
- wellnessEvidence-Based Health Benefits Of Onion Juice: Weight Loss, Fertility, Diabetes And Many More