All of us are in search for weight loss methods and did you know that water diet seems to be the quickest ways for weight loss?
We don't really have the time for exercise and hence the best we can do is to make use of water to lose weight quickly. Since our body is made up of 70% water, hence drinking good amounts of water helps in regulating digestion, nutrient absorption as well as circulation.
Further, water diet should not be followed constantly, but on every other day only. Also, it is not recommended to do this for a long time, but only occasionally like once in a week.
In this article, we'll let you know how to make use of water diet to lose weight. Read further to know about the weight loss process with the amazing water diet.
For breakfast, drink a glass of water, tea or juice. You can also eat as much as fruit and drink as much as juice you want. Mix several types of fruits with the water and drink.
Drink a large glass of water before meals and tea after meals. For lunch, you need to consume raw vegetables in any amount. Add some vinegar, oil, lemon and spices to it for added flavour. You can also add some olives. The veggies that you can go for are artichokes, celery, lettuce, carrots, peppers, cucumber, onion, corn and tomatoes.
For snacks have a large glass of water, tea or juice. Add one glass of milk or yogurt or 30 grams of cheese or a bowl of fruit.
For dinner, again drink one glass of water and a cup of tea after meal. The meal should contain 100 grams of meat or 150 grams of fish or one boiled egg with raw vegetables and fruit.
- 8 Important Things To Know About Drinking More Water
- Does Increasing Water Intake Aid Weight Loss?
- Ayurveda Breaks The Myth About Drinking Water Just Before Or After A Meal
- Drinking Too Much Water Can Lead To Brain Swelling, Says Study
- Does Eating Rice Affect Water Retention?
- 9 Best Foods For Healthy Kidneys
- Which Is Healthier For You – Hot Water Or Cold Water?
- Drink Warm Water With Honey and Raw Garlic for Weight Loss
- Knowing These 10 Signs of Dehydration Can Save Your Life!
- Should You Drink Water Immediately After Eating?
- Water Intoxication: How Much Water Is Too Much?
- 10 Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach