A stall in your weight loss is your body's way of telling that you have reached your ideal body weight.
A healthy body weight doesn't always look the same like how you were in your older picture about 10 years ago.
If those are the cues that you're going for to reach your ideal body weight, then you're wrong.
There are some important signs that you need to watch out for, when it comes to knowing whether you have reached your ideal body weight or not.
There are several calculations that will tell you how much you must weigh for your height, but there is no hard or fast formula.
Losing is often a long process and many people struggle on the journey. After reaching your goal, you must ask yourself 'have I lost enough'?
Measuring your body fat percentage is a good way to know if you have lost enough. Apart from this, there are a few other ways that will help you know if you have lost enough weight or not.
So, if you have been wondering on how to know if you have lost enough weight or not, then this article will help you with it.
1. You Don't Have Any Weight-related Health Issue:
You need to actually look at the total picture. Paying attention to numbers like cholesterol, blood pressure and blood sugar will always help. If you're aware of these numbers, then you needn't worry about the risk of these obesity-related diseases.
2. You Feel Good Physically:
Once you feel that you have reached those health markers, then think of how you feel. Do you have enough energy to do activities that otherwise leave you exhausted? Do you have the rush of confidence wearing certain dresses or walking past people without much of self consciousness, then that is a sign.
3. You're Close To Your Goal Weight:
If you feel that you're close to your goal weight, then it is time that you stopped losing weight. If you were losing weight through resistance exercises, then it is likely that you have a lean muscle mass. These weigh more than fat and hence it means that you should stop trying to lose more weight.
4. You Wouldn't Ramp Up Your Weight Loss Efforts:
If you had been going on a good weight loss routine and the scale isn't yet budging, then you might have to take some drastic weight loss measures. You may not actually like this though.
If you feel so this way, then you're almost at your ideal weight.
- 17 Ways You Are Sabotaging Your Weight Loss Goals
- How Do I Lose Weight After Giving Birth?
- What To Eat For Breakfast When Trying To Lose Weight
- 10 Best Fruits That Burn Belly Fat
- 10 Benefits Of Eating Spinach Every Day
- How Many Carbs Should One Eat In A Day To Lose Weight
- How Many Calories Is Healthy To Lose Weight?
- Best Time To Eat Banana For Weight Loss
- 10 Awesome Health Benefits Of Fish Oil
- 10 Health Benefits Of Gelatin You Should Know
- Does Eating Salad Every Day Help You Lose Weight?
- Metabolism Boosters: 15 Calorie-Burning Foods That Will Help You Lose Weight
- Alia Bhatt's Birthday: Her Workout And Diet Plan