- 1 hr ago Besharam Bewaffa Promotions: Divya Khosla Kumar Gives Winter Fashion Goals In Her Super Cute Sweater Dress
- 4 hrs ago Horoscope 2021: Love And Marriage Astrological Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 02 December 2020
- 17 hrs ago Are Berries Effective In Preventing And Managing Diabetes?
- Finance Reliance Industries Tops Fortune India-500 List For Second Year In A Row
- Movies Umbrella Academy Star Elliot Page Formerly Known As Ellen Page, Comes Out As Transgender
- News Word leaders to address special session of UN General Assembly on COVID-19 pandemic
- Sports India vs Australia | Sean Abbot plays his second ODI 6 years after his debut, marks turnaround
- Automobiles All-New Nissan Magnite Launched In India: Introductory Prices Start At Rs 4.99 Lakh
- Technology Samsung Launches New Programs For Customers In India
- Education CAT Answer Key 2020: Check CAT Exam Answer Key 2020 Slot 1, 2 And 3
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
If you are someone who is health conscious and you have made an effort to start exercising on a daily basis, then congratulations! You are on the right path to good health!
However, many a times, even healthy habits can harm us in certain ways, if we aren't doing them right.
Now, we know that regular exercise is one of the healthier practices one can follow in order to stay fit, healthy and prevent a number of ailments.
In fact, having an inactive lifestyle, sans exercise, is the root cause of a number of disease, including serious ones!
Not exercising on a regular basis can give rise to problems like obesity, joint pain, stress, digestive disorders and even certain types of cancer!
So, it is very important to follow a regular exercise routine.
Also Read : Tips To Lose Hip Fat Without Exercise
However, just like over-exercising can lead to certain health problems, there are some mistakes that people tend to make while exercising that can make them look older!
So, here are a few mistakes that need to be avoiding during exercising.
Over-exercising and not getting even a single day of rest can increase the level of cortisol hormones in the body, which can cause premature ageing of cells.
Marinating the wrong posture while exercising, especially while lifting weights can cause that part of the body to stretch and sag eventually, causing wrinkles.
Skipping free exercises and cardio-training, and only weight lifting can also slow down your metabolic rate and cause early cell ageing.
Just doing cardio workouts like running, jogging, cycling, etc, and not balancing it with weight lifting, can also make your skin saggy and look aged.
Not performing abdominal exercises can also make you develop a paunch, which can surely make you look older than you are!
Not stretching after a workout session can also strain your muscle tissues a lot and cause premature ageing of the muscular cells.
Skipping high intensity training and doing very moderate exercises (unless you have health issues), it can slow down your metabolism and cause premature ageing of cells.