- 2 hrs ago From Banana To Milk, Ginger To Water: Foods That Help Get Rid Of Headaches Quickly
- 5 hrs ago Sanjana Sanghi’s Stylish Pink Suits Will Have You Thinking About Pink Outfits
- 5 hrs ago Independence Day 2020: Significance Of Tricolours In Our National Flag
- 6 hrs ago 4 Brilliant Ways To Use Ginger Juice For Hair Growth
- Sports Martic bows out in Prague but Mertens progresses
- News Rajasthan: Ashok Gehlot, Sachin Pilot face-to-face tomorrow
- Movies Prakash Raj Reacts To Bangalore Riots; Calls It ‘Barbaric’
- Automobiles Pioneer Launch TS-WX3000T Tube Subwoofer From Champion Series: Priced At Rs 9,990
- Technology Asus ROG Phone 3 12GB RAM Variant To Go On Sale On August 21: Should You Buy?
- Finance 'PM SVANidhi' Scheme For Street Vendors Receives Over 5 Lakh Applications
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujurat In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
We often get confused if coffee is good or bad for our health. Though there are good effects of coffee, it is also considered to be bad for our health, which is why we're bringing you some of the interesting facts that will help you give up on this drink.
Generally, people who consume more of caffeine, sugars and alcohol tend to have a higher risk of increased blood pressure. This can lead to many health issues at a later point of time.
As most of us start our day with a caffeine jolt, there are few ill-effects that can be caused by consuming more of coffee. So, make sure your coffee consumption is limited to a cup or two in a day.
Therefore, in this article, we are here to share some of the health issues that can be caused by excessive consumption of coffee or caffeine. Read on to know more about the ill-effects of coffee.
Coffee contains various compounds like caffeine and certain acids that can irritate the stomach and the lining of your small intestine. Generally, people suffering from gastrointestinal problems are asked to avoid coffee completely.
Acid reflux and heartburn are the most common issues that you can face by excessive consumption of coffee. So, one should avoid drinking coffee, especially as a morning dose of booster.
Increased Blood Pressure
Studies have revealed that people who consumed more of coffee and caffeine have showed a drastic increase in their blood pressure and sugar levels. To avoid these complications, make sure you limit your coffee intake.
It is found that at least 70% of the women who consumed more of caffeine suffered from this disorder. Intake of a single cup of coffee is allowed to avoid incontinence (involuntary excretion of urine or bowel) condition.
People who consume caffeinated beverages often complain of indigestion and stomach troubles. This mainly occurs on an empty stomach. So, if you are keen on drinking coffee, make sure you have eaten something.
Consuming coffee to get a relief from headache works. But, when it is consumed in excess, it tends to increase the pain associated with the headache. Studies reveal that it can even lead to migraines.
Some people who are over-sensitive to caffeine molecule can face allergic reactions like hives and pain. So, one needs to avoid coffee completely, if he/she is suffering from any of these symptoms.