- 17 min ago Sonam Kapoor Rocked An Impressive Creased Eyeliner Look, Here Is How You Can Get This Look
- 40 min ago Pollen Exposure During Pregnancy May Increase The Risk Of Paediatric Asthma
- 1 hr ago Made In Heaven Actress Sobhita Dhulipala's Latest Cover Is Artistic And About This Modern Attire
- 2 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends This Week: Sonam Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor, Genelia D’Souza & Sonakshi Sinha
- Movies Caught On Camera: Priyanka Chopra Gets Teary-eyed As The Sky Is Pink Gets Standing Ovation At TIFF!
- Technology Vivo Nex 3 With 99.6 Screen-To-Body Ratio Official Launch On September 16
- Finance Finance Minister Announces Measures For Exports
- News Bengaluru: Rat snake found in a photocopy machine at Jayanagar police station
- Automobiles Piaggo Hikes Prices Of Vespa & Aprilia Scooters In India: Also Offers Other Festive Benefits
- Sports Doi, Hibino set up all-Japanese final in Hiroshima
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 To Be Released Today
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Gardening is n art. It takes a lot more than owing a garden to become a good gardener. Gardening needs dedication, passion and hard work along with lots of love and care for the plants. Gardening has many benefits also. It helps to refresh our minds and help to pass time. Gardening has other health benefits as well. It can be used as a workout for reducing some calories. Not many people know this benefit of Gardening.
Gardening has now become an ‘aerobic exercise’. One must do intense gardening activities like digging, seeding and weed removing to lose some calories.
These strenuous exercises should be done for a minimum time of 30 minutes to consider gardening as an exercise. Gardening is one exercise which is enjoyable. One can have many other benefits of gardening like it increases flexibility, strengthens bones, lower risks for diseases and keeps the body fit.
In this article we will discuss a few tips for using gardening as a form of exercise. These tips will help you to make the most of the new exercise form.
1.Start With – As every other exercise, gardening should also be started with some warm up exercises. Do some stretching for 10-15 minutes before starting any gardening activities. Warm up is done to prepare your body for the workout.
2.Monitored Activities – When you start with the gardening activities, you should monitor every movement. Alternate between the seeding, raking and digging activities. Perform the strenuous activities with a minute interval. The above mentioned activities will be as effective as any other cardio exercises. THE SECRET TO LOSING WEIGHT FAST.
3.Use your muscle – Use various muscles in your body to perform the gardening activities. Start slowly and then gain pace after every regular time gap. For lifting, digging and pruning use your muscles. Be careful that you do not hurt yourself. But it is a good sign if your muscles pain a little, it is considered as good pain.
4.Alternative – Gardening cannot be taken up as a full time exercise. It should be used as an alternative once in a while. Gardening can be used to rejuvenate your every day exercising schedule. It has benefits of a workout, but every day gardening would not be much fruitful. Using gardening as an exercise for not more than once a week is a good tip for people who opt gardening as an exercise.
5.End proper – As every exercising form, gardening should be ended with cooling down. Stroll a little in your garden, pluck some flowers and eat a few fresh vegetables from your garden to cool your body.