Even though she makes statements like she cannot quit drinking etc, there is a diet plan that she regularly follows to keep herself fit and fine. Take a look.
Lady Gaga Diet Secrets
- The are many magazines and newspapers that report that Lady gaga follows drunk diet (drinks whisky all day) and hits gym even when she is in a hangover. Gaga herself had made a statement about this and yoga.
- Certain health magazines also provide a healthy diet secret of Lady Gaga. Her daily meal includes fresh vegetables salads, fish and pasta occasionally.
- She is also said to follow a 5-factor workout which includes a 5 minute warm up by jog, dumbble deadlifts (upto 25 reps) and 5 minute skipping rope exercises.
- Her celebrity diet trainer Harley Pasternak suggests her a 5-Factor World Diet plan which consists of new 120 recipes. The speciality of these recipes is that they are made from 5 meals a day with 5 core ingredients prepared in 5 minutes time.
Lady Gaga Workout Secrets
Dumbbell Workout – Apart from just dancing here is some secret form of workout that keeps the pop star always in shape.
- Stand up with hip-feet apart by a width and knees slightly bent.
- Hold dumbbells with palms facing each other.
- Your upper half body needs to bend forward (upto 45 degrees).
- Now extend arms forward and upwards. Do 20-25 reps.