Actress Yami Gautam launched Speedo Aqua Fit yesterday in Mumbai. To fit the occasion, she was seen wearing an all-Speedo attire. She had put on a black closed-neck top and paired it up with a pair of tight workout pants.
The top was black and simple and the pants were black painted on a pink body. The look was good and it can be a great wear for gym or yoga. She totally seemed to be in a workout mood, not actually someone who came for the launch of the brand.
We think endorsing for the thing is fine but as it is a brand launch event, the attire could have been better. Just because it is a workout product, it does not imply that only a fitness attire should have been worn.
What do you think?
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood