Actress Yami Gautam launched Speedo Aqua Fit yesterday in Mumbai. To fit the occasion, she was seen wearing an all-Speedo attire. She had put on a black closed-neck top and paired it up with a pair of tight workout pants.
The top was black and simple and the pants were black painted on a pink body. The look was good and it can be a great wear for gym or yoga. She totally seemed to be in a workout mood, not actually someone who came for the launch of the brand.
We think endorsing for the thing is fine but as it is a brand launch event, the attire could have been better. Just because it is a workout product, it does not imply that only a fitness attire should have been worn.
What do you think?
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know