TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
Actress Yami Gautam launched Speedo Aqua Fit yesterday in Mumbai. To fit the occasion, she was seen wearing an all-Speedo attire. She had put on a black closed-neck top and paired it up with a pair of tight workout pants.
The top was black and simple and the pants were black painted on a pink body. The look was good and it can be a great wear for gym or yoga. She totally seemed to be in a workout mood, not actually someone who came for the launch of the brand.
We think endorsing for the thing is fine but as it is a brand launch event, the attire could have been better. Just because it is a workout product, it does not imply that only a fitness attire should have been worn.
What do you think?