- 10 hrs ago Decoding Taapsee Pannu’s Contemporary Fashion Game
- 10 hrs ago Amazon Sale 2022: Exciting Offers And Discounts On Kids Items From Premium Brands
- 11 hrs ago Eye Implants Made From Pigskin Proteins Restored Sight In 14 Blind People: Things To Know
- 12 hrs ago 5 Ways To Make Your Man Feel Wanted In A Relationship
- Technology OnePlus Offering Up To 25% Off On New 5G Smartphones: OnePlus 10R 5G, OnePlus 10 Pro, And More
- Finance Buy This Auto Ancillary Stock For Superb Returns, SUV Segment To Drive Growth
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 6 Start Date Is Out: Nagarjuna's Show To Premiere On Disney+ Hotstar
- News Impossible: Dolo 650 manufacturer on Rs 1000 crore marketing budget
- Sports Durand Cup 2022: FC Goa register first win; Blasters held
- Automobiles Mahindra Scorpio Classic Launched At Rs 11.99 Lakh - New Name, New Pricetag
- Education Pranav Gupta Jamboree Education Founder says - India's New Education Policy is Transformational
- Travel Bryce Canyon: Abode To A Series Of Natural Rock Amphitheatres
Red heart balloons and candlelit dinner is a vibe on Valentine's Day! Restaurants to hotels, everywhere you go, you will see stunning decors ready for you to come and enjoy. It is a day to express your feelings to your partner. Some people choose this day to propose, some get engaged, and others go on a vacation. It is not just a day to celebrate but to have fun while finding the right dress. So, if you are finding it hard on what to get this Valentine's Day then don't worry I've got you covered. Here are some best pieces to wear on Valentine's Day!
Rock That Power Suit:
Since it is chilly out in some places, a power suit could be the best option to wear this Valentine's Day. Colours like red, black or blue are great for dinner dates. The power suit is a kind of clothing style where you incorporate a tee/shirt with a blazer paired up with a trouser. It is an easy-going style where you wouldn't have to put too much into thinking. You can rock this style with a pair of stilettos, wedges or even ballet flats. To spice up the look go for a ponytail and you are good to go. If you want then you can add on a structured bag as a statement.
Look Classy With Satin Slip Dress:
A satin slip dress is a Parisian lady favourite. You can pair this dress with a white or a black t-shirt underneath and get boots to rock the season. Just get yourself a beret and it is done. This outfit is Valentine's Day appropriate and you can dress it up or down according to the occasion. For a more Parisian inspired look, you can go for a bold red coloured lipstick and that's it, your outfit is complete.
Go Effortless With Co-ords:
You can't go wrong with co-ords. It is something that you can put on without having to work on what will fit the top to the bottom. Get yourself that perfect pair of co-ords for Valentine's Day. You can find it anywhere with multiple options to choose from. Style this with some accessories and you are ready.
These are some of the classic outfits that you can wear this Valentine's Day. If you want then you can even gift these to your girlfriend or friend. Enjoy this day to the fullest. Also, do tell us about your favourite piece and why?
- pulseWhat Does Each Rose Colour Signify? Know The Meaning To Pick The Perfect Bloom For Someone Special
- lgbtqJosh And MASH Project Foundation Partner With Nazariya LGBT Resource Group For #MeriLoveLanguage Campaign
- fashion trendsValentine’s Day: Trendy And Elegant Outfits To Dress Up For A Date!
- wellnessDid You Know That Celebrating Valentine's Day Can Benefit Your Health? Here's How
- bollywood wardrobeMalaika Arora’s Red Sequin Dress Is A Glam Statement For Valentine’s Day!
- skin careValentine’s Day Special: Beauty Tips From Kourtney Kardashian, Priyanka Chopra And More!
- bollywood wardrobeValentine’s Day: Ananya Panday Looks Elegant In All Her Bright Red Outfits!
- relationshipAnti-Valentine Week 2022: When Is Slap Day, Kick Day, Breakup Day? Dates For Unromantic Week
- body careValentine’s Day Special: DIY Shimmering Body Oil For Glowy Skin!
- decorValentine's Day: 6 Home Decor Ideas For Your At-Home Date
- bollywood wardrobeThis Valentine's Day, Go Full-On Glam With Fresh Colours of The Season!
- offer of the dayValentine’s Day: Skechers Shoes, Timex Watches To Instax Mini Camera, Find Cool Gifts For Your Beloved!