All the Bollywood actresses decked up, looking ravishing on the second day at the IIFA Awards 2017. This was the day which started the grand award ceremony after all the preliminary events, followed by the Press Conference and IIFA Stomp.
Actresses who rocked their second day looks are:
Alia was seen wearing a peach coloured lehenga by Manish Malhotra and it was gorgeous as a diamond. It had shimmery embroidery work done all over its body and Alia looked like a cute little bride dressed for her reception day. She wore it with bright jewellery to complement the dress.
Kriti stunned everyone on the first night of the main event of IIFA with her ravishing looks as she wore a Markum Garner gown. Alike Alia, she wore a pastel peach ensemble. She just took it to the West while Alia had kept it ethnic. Kriti looked very pretty and doll-like in the off-shoulder dress.
Wearing a black and white strapless gown by Prabal Gurung and Outhouse Jewellery, she stunned everyone on the second day at the IIFA Awards 2017. She has been sticking to black since last day's IIFA Stomp. We do love whatever she wore here but it was much better than last night's ensemble.
Kalki wore a beautiful white georgette sari by Sabyasachi and she looked ravishing as always. It is not often that we find the sexy and gorgeous lady in ethnic attire but here, with her look, she is capable of flooring many. She wore the attire with a kamarbandh and dainty ear tops.
Katrina wore a red and golden Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla attire and the look was not impressive at all. It seemed to be a shaadi party dress and not an award show attire. The upper part of the attire had golden zari tassles and the body had red ruffles. Undoubtedly, a good attire and a good look but she looked overdressed.
Dia looked exclusively stunning in a Geisha gown. The pastel shaded gown with metallic embroidery work done on parts of the body made Dia look like a princess of some fairy tale. With the perm hairstyle, the dress looked mesmerizing on Dia. She was certainly one of the best dressed of this day.
- Alia Bhatt Teaches You Ways To Be Stylish On Your Bestie's Wedding
- Alia Bhatt Copied Kelly Rowland At The Filmfare Awards 2018; Who Looked Better?
- #TBT: From SRK To Sunny Leone, Best Looks From Dabboo Ratnani's Annual Calendar
- Alia Bhatt Looked Like A Fairy In A Gown For A Latest Wedding Party
- Jacqueline And Alia’s Bali Vacation Can Give You Travel-style Goals
- 2018 Versus 2017: Style Comparison Of Celebrities At The Zee Cine Awards
- Divas And Dappers At The Zee Cine Awards 2018
- Alia Bhatt Showered All Of Her Sass For The Elle Magazine’s Latest Digital Cover
- Alia And Katrina Were The Glam Dolls At The Ambani's Latest Party
- 10+ Best Dressed Divas At The Filmfare Awards 2017
- Alia Bhatt Was Beige-ing It At The Maharashtra Most Stylish Awards
- When T-Shirts Spoke For These Feminist Bollywood Celebrities
- Who Wore What At Ramesh Taurani's Diwali Party