- 12 min ago 5 Effective Remedies For Acne On Nose
- 1 hr ago Aamna Sharif’s Suit Or Sargun Mehta’s Lehenga, Whose Yellow Outfit Is Ideal For Haldi Ceremony?
- 2 hrs ago Aahana Kumra And Her Sister Shivani Kumra Flaunt Gorgeous Blue And Red Patola Sarees
- 3 hrs ago Anasuya Bharadwaj Exudes Simplicity And Style In Her Lovely Red And Midnight Blue Lehenga-Choli
- News Ashok Gehlot government wins Rajasthan trust vote
- Movies Thalapathy Vijay Fan Bala Dies By Suicide; Had Wished To Watch Master Before Ending His Life
- Sports IPL 2020: Ashish Nehra reckons these CPL players are going to have an edge during IPL 13 in UAE
- Finance Form 26AS: Hotel Bills, Medical Insurance Premium Over Rs. 20000 Etc To Show In Your ITR
- Automobiles Detel Easy Electric Moped Launched In India: Priced At Rs 19,999
- Technology BSNL Launches Rs. 399 New Voucher; Offering 1GB Data Per Day For 80 Days
- Education Independence Day Q And A: Test Your Knowledge On The Indian Independence Struggle
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
Traditional suits remain our favourite wear because they are comfy and elegant. For most of us, suits are easier to wear as compared to sarees. However, kudos to women, who can drape sarees in a matter of a few minutes. Coming back to suits, the salwar suits can be donned a number of occasions, if you are not particularly in a mood of wearing sarees, you can try salwar kameez. Also, you can wear suits for casual occasions. So, we have picked two salwar suits for you.
Courtesy: The Loom
The Brown Suit
The brown-hued suit can make you look so distinctive and a class apart. It's a perfect hue for the monsoon season as well and can make you feel so much more awesome. You can go for fabrics such as the Kota fabric and chiffon and pair your attire with kolhapuri sandals. Also, remember to keep your look minimal; let your suit do the talking.
Courtesy: OGAAN INDIA
The White Suit
The white suits can also accentuate your look and make you look classy effortlessly. A white suit, particularly with Chanderi or chikankari touch, can make you look outstanding. You can accessorise your white suit with diamond or oxidised silver jewellery. However, don't wear gold jewellery at all and you can pair your white suit with white-toned sandals or pink ones will also look good.
So, which traditional suit will you wear for the next occasion? Let us know that.