- 9 hrs ago Lesser Known Facts About India's Best Shuttler, PV Sindhu
- 10 hrs ago Actor Sonu Sood Joins Special Olympics Bharat As Brand Ambassador
- 10 hrs ago How To Prevent The Spread Of Zika Virus Infection
- 11 hrs ago House Of Gucci Trailer: Lady Gaga As Patrizia Reggiani Stuns Us With Her Glamorous Fashion
- Technology Friendship Day 2021 Gift Ideas: Best True Wireless Earbuds Starts From Rs. 899
- News Dams almost full in West Bengal due to heavy rain; Water discharge to rise: Officials
- Movies Samantha Drops Akkineni Surname From Her Social Media Handles; What's Cooking?
- Sports WWE Friday Night Smackdown results, recap and highlights: July 30, 2021
- Finance SBI Announces NIL Processing Fee For New Home Buyers: Check Report
- Education UP Board Result 2021: UP Board Class 10th 12th Result 2021 Declared, Check UPMSP 10th 12th Result 2021 Here
- Automobiles Car Sales Report For July 2021: Toyota Registers Over 13,000 Units In Domestic Sales
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tripura In August
Sharon Stone graced the 74th Cannes Film Festival and the veteran actress was a vision to behold in her gorgeous gown. Her styling was done impeccably and the makeup game was strong as well. We have decoded her attire and look for some major fashion inspiration.
So, Sharon Stone wore a sky-blue Dolce & Gabbana gown that was accentuated by a sea of tulle. Her attire was off-shouldered and adorned with multi-hued statement floral appliques in the shade of pink and ivory. It was a voluminous number with a structured bodice and flared hem. The actress was styled by Paris Libby and she accessorised her look with statement jewellery from Chopard. She spruced up her look with elaborate diamond earrings and ring.
While her outfit was elaborate, she kept her makeup game minimal and on-point. The makeup was highlighted by pink lip shade and subtle eye makeup. The blonde short wavy tresses completed her look. Sharon Stone looked amazing as ever and hoping we get more fashion moments from her at Cannes 2021. The actress attended the screening of A Felesegam Tortenete/ The Story Of My Wife. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Picture Source: Instagram